Opinion Services: Market Research Interviewer $ 11.00 Hour
Independent Contractors Wanted: Work for yourself from home during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Opinion Services, LLC, a marketing research firm with headquarters in New Jersey, is looking for people to conduct telephone surveys from their homes. No selling involved and you can live anywhere in the USA. You would be conducting interesting surveys regarding public policy, political polls or surveys with business owners.
What you will need:
- A quiet place to work
- Laptop—or PC with mouse and keyboard
- A strong internet connection
- A working telephone
- A pleasant speaking voice and are accent neutral
- Ability to work at least a 5 hour shift, afternoons, evenings and/or weekends
You will be paid hourly as an independent contractor. Your pay rate will be dependent on relevant experience and language skills.
Some things to consider that will give you an edge for this job:
- Former market research experience
- Experience doing telephone work or customer service
- Speaking a second language, especially Spanish
Please send your resume to us and one of our staff will reach out to you for a telephone interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
- customer services: 1 year (Preferred)
Anli Spa: Online Customer Service Representative
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Updating entries with databases as needed
- providing professional customer service
- Additional tasks as needed
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Must have access to a reliable internet connection
- Desire to fully participate in one or several of the given topics
- Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instructions.
- Customer service representative agent experience is not needed but helpful
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $12.00 to $16.00 /hour
Studio LX: Customer Support Specialist
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. A client service representative, or CSR, will answer customer inquiries via phone (~30%) and email (~70%). The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage incoming calls and customer emails
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information to customers.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent written communication skills
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $13.00 /hour
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
ESNI: Application Specialist – Call Center Representative
Answer and handle inbound telephone calls from applicants wishing to complete their Personal History Interview (PHI) and provide additional details pertaining to their existing health history as deemed necessary by an underwriter during the risk assessment process.
- Accurately and completely document applicant responses and update work management and mainframe systems as required
- Successfully maintain personal phone statistics as defined by department production, time service and quality objectives
- Perform other telephone and clerical follow-ups as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work with challenging and sensitive situations
- Ability to follow online and written procedures
- Ability to multi-task while on the phone
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Flexibility with regard to work schedules that are driven by business needs and call volumes
- Knowledge of general medical terminology
- Health insurance experience/knowledge
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Excellent spelling
- Excellent work and attendance record
Work Experience Required:
- Minimum of six months customer service or call center experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
LiveWorld: Social Media Customer Care Agent
At LiveWorld, our social media customer care agents provide social customer service, engagement for marketing purposes, and protection of brand image by providing a great experience for a brand’s customers in their online venues. This position is an hourly, part-time, work-at-home position. Flexibility is needed to occasionally work evenings, nights, weekends, or holidays.
Primary responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Review and take appropriate action on social media posts according to brand guidelines, including rejecting or approving content, tracking, and escalating.
- Triage and respond to customers’ questions with authored responses or in a social context.
- Identify and escalate trends, topics, sentiment, and emerging issues
Required skills and traits
- Ability to connect with people, and communicate in a courteous, conversational style, while making decisions according to guidelines
- Ability to compose well-written messages, with the use of good grammar and appropriate punctuation.
- Strong keyboard skills
- Ability to navigate between multiple systems or applications simultaneously
- Demonstrated personal or professional success engaging in a social channel
Recommended education and experience
- Minimum 18 years of age required
- 2-3 years’ experience in online customer service desirable
- Some experience in a call center environment is helpful.
- Work-at-home experience is helpful.
- Social moderation experience desirable but not required
- Healthcare background desirable but not required
- Experience with social media tools such as Salesforce, Sprinklr, Khoros or similar tools desirable
- College Degree or equivalent experience preferred
Environment and Technical Requirements
- Dependable, high-speed Internet access
- Dependable telephone access (landline preferred for training)
- Ability to work in a quiet and secure home office atmosphere
- Work must be performed on a desktop or laptop computer. The use of a tablet or mobile phone is not feasible for this position.
Language Fluency Requirements
- All applicants must be fluent in English.
- Language fluency testing and writing samples are a requirement for all hourly positions.
- LiveWorld defines fluency as complete competency in reading, writing, and speaking at a native or near-native level.
We are currently recruiting US Residents with fluency in the following languages:
Mindful Health Social Media Moderator
The Social Media Moderator is responsible for engaging, supporting, and providing assistance to visitors and members of our Instagram pages, Facebook pages and private Facebook groups. This is a benefits-eligible position that will require 30-40 hours/week, including weekends. Hours must fall in the 7:00 am EST-10:00 pm EST window, and the schedule is variable with business needs.
The pay rate is $16/hour. Successful candidates will have a clean background report.
Description & Influence:
- Moderate all company social media pages and private groups: Replies to posts and comments on posts to address questions, drive engagement, promote sales and improve platform algorithm-driven metrics.
- Adept at reading subtle tone within a comment or post and responds appropriately.
- Strong supportive mindset. Always able to be patient and understanding with comments/posts.
- Intuits the underlying meaning/intent from both overt and seemingly innocuous comments, and responds accordingly.
- Provides on-the-spot customer service when possible.
- Provides regular feedback to management about common issues, problems and customer concerns.
- Quick to identify and immediately address/escalate issues of an urgent nature.
- Willingness to embrace the products, programs and lifestyle we promote to our customers.
- Answer questions asked by members regarding products, programs, login information, cancellations, refunds, etc.
- Provides purchase links to our products when appropriate to satisfy a need, either direct or implied.
- Comfortable shifting between platforms/pages/groups to ensure the fastest response possible.
- Quick to assuage frustrated or upset customers, and follows through on commitments to address their concerns.
- Any other additional tasks that may arise.
Background & Experience:
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Experienced (1+ years) in social media moderation, customer service and communication.
- Proficient in Instagram and Facebook community engagement.
- Experience with SMM tools (i.e. SproutSocial, etc.) preferred.
- Ability to type at least 45 WPM.
- Essential to have an in-home work space that is free of distractions, a reliable connection to high-speed internet, and a tablet or computer that can maintain the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Interest in health, wellness, fitness and/or nutrition is preferred.
- Highly proactive in responding to questions, comments and posts.
- Exceptional written communication skills, including grammatical accuracy
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and emotional content in a mature, kind and thoughtful manner.
- Willingness to assist in other departments, as necessary.
- A quick learner and self-starter with excellent computer skills.
- Problem-solving skills and a willingness to proactively address issues is vital.
Valnet Inc. is looking for a Freelance Social Media Coordinator to join its social media team!
As a Social Media Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for sparking and maintaining discussions with readers, as well as scheduling gaming content on our Facebook pages. You will have the opportunity to work with our social media team to ensure the success of our initiatives.
- Increase engagement by starting discussions with our followers.
- Replying to comments on our Facebook page.
- Replying to inbox private messages on-brand and in a timely manner.
- Mining and scheduling content on our Facebook pages.
- Work collaboratively with the Social Media Team on a daily basis to innovate outreach.
- Flexible 2-hour schedule per day, 7 days/week
- Must be online for a minimum of 14 hours/week
- Good understanding and experience of social media management.
- Great knowledge of pop-culture.
- Open-availability and willingness to check-in during evening/weekends.
- Ability to work from home.
- Strong English communication skills.
The hiring team at Valnet will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you’d make a solid addition to the team.