LeapPoint: Customer Service Representative $15-$20
- Answering incoming or making outbound customer calls
- Documenting the resolution of calls in the prescribed customer relationship management system
- Reviewing customer accounts and conveying status updates to callers
- Confirming the identity of all customers and resolving the inquiry as appropriate per standard operating procedures
- Escalating issues according to standard operation procedures
- Communicating verbally or in writing in a clear and professional manner
- Applying judgement to escalate issues based on prescribed procedures
- Participating in ad hoc activities such as system testing or business process improvement meetings
Required Experience & Education:
- Knowledge, skills, and ability to work in a call center environment and handle a high volume of customer inquiries on a daily basis with commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform basic research in response to customer inquiries by asking probing questions and retrieving information from any applicable systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products is desired but not required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable but not required
Other Requirements & Information:
- This is an hourly, 1099 contractor position. Pay rate starts at $15/hr.
- Must be available for full-time work beginning at 8am EST Monday through Friday
- The Small Business Association is based in Washington, DC; however, this hired individual may be based anywhere in the US as long as the east coast work schedule can be maintained
- Must be a US citizen and able to pass a standard background check
Temcomb: Remote Customer Service Agent: $12 an hour
Happily: Customer Service Representative
- Manage large amounts of incoming customer requests
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
Activus Connect: Customer Service Representative
California Resident Only
Here is what an Ambassadors day looks like…
- You will be in your home office for the entirety of your shift – comfortable in your quiet work environment. The ability to focus on your work is paramount, so taking care of family or friends while working is not going to be possible.
- Use your reliable headset and computer/laptop to answer customers’ questions. (We will verify computer/laptop compatibility to ensure your success, along with your Internet connection.)
- You will have fun! We love to laugh and as a team, we support each other in day to day operations.
- Calls will be busy, but that is not a problem for you, Ambassador! You are a master call taker, resolving issues with ease and style.
- You will walk that proverbial extra mile for the customer and provide accurate resolution to their inquiries. With confidence and open, interactive trust, you will communicate the solution clearly.
- You reside in the great state of California!
- You will have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of call center experience OR 2 years of customer service experience
- Be willing to work under an immediate supervisor. Accept and learn from feedback – we are all in this together and growth is guaranteed!
- We will pay you to complete online training, but you must commit to attending – 100%, no missed time
- Be able to complete and pass a background check
- Desktop or laptop (Tablets, Winbooks, Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook and Android systems are NOT compatible)
- Operation system: Windows 10 or Mac OS Mojave or Newer
- Processor speed: Dual Core 2 GHz or better
- RAM: 4GB or better
- Hard Drive: 20GB or better
- All peripherals must be wired (wireless keyboard, wireless mouse, or wireless headset are NOT allowed)
- Must have reliable high-speed internet
- 20MB download
- 5MB upload
- DSL, Cable, Fiber ONLY – (no Wi-Fi or satellite-based service)
- You MUST be hard-wired during your shift
- For this project, a wired audio and noise-canceling microphone device is required.
- We do require that you have an active, functioning webcam for the purposes of compliance, quality assurance, and coaching or support sessions.
- A second monitor/screen is highly recommended
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
Support Services Group: Customer Service Representative $10-13 hourly
Hewitt Texas: Temporarily Remote
Minimum Skills Requirements:
- Experience using Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Excel, Word and Google Docs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- The ability to use proper punctuation, grammar, and spelling in all written communications
- Good comprehension and documentation skills
- Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger
- Familiarity with digital streaming services and devices
- Have a positive, can-do attitude.
- Be flexible and have no problem quickly switching gears to better accommodate the needs of our viewers or our team
- Communicate effectively and professionally with others, from viewers to fellow advocates
- Strong time management skills to ensure productivity in alignment with department standards
- Value accountability across the board and take ownership of issues from start to finish
- Flexible schedule (40 hours per week) with availability to work overtime when needed
- Must have access to dependable transportation
- High school diploma, plus one or more years of experience in customer service
- Minimum six months previous experience in a customer service or technical support role in a call center
- Typing 30-40WPM and advanced computer knowledge with the ability to quickly learn new software
Customer Care Senior Specialist: FNBO – First National Bank of Omaha $11.88-16.00
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work at Home – Nebraska
Work at Home – Colorado
Work at Home – South Dakota
Yankton, SD – Contact Center
Omaha – FN Tower
Greeley, CO – Cottonwood Branch
Kearney, NE – Main Branch
Bloomfield, NE – Contact Center
A reliable internet connection and your own, self-provided equipment is needed for working remotely. Incumbents in this role must reside within a 60-mile radius of an FNBO Customer Care location.
Want to be the voice of FNBO? A position on our Customer Care team gives you the opportunity to be the first point-of-contact with our valued customers!
At FNBO, our customers deserve a superior customer experience and our Customer Care Senior Specialists are vital in making that possible! This role is for you if you’re great at talking with people, know how to identify and define customers’ needs, and enjoy working independently.
Key Accountabilities – What You Will Do:
Work independently with customers over the phone to answer questions regarding their financial accounts. Questions might include billing, payments, account maintenance, online banking assistance, and listening to customers’ concerns.
Identify customer’s need and move them towards the appropriate action using your knowledge and experience.
Monitor reactions and check for understanding when working with customers and co-workers.
Make decisions quickly by using all available resources, seeking input, and considering short and long term implications.
Qualifications – Who You Are:
You continue to work effectively, maintaining focus and may be even more productive in stressful or unexpected situations.
You are not afraid to make decisions and willingly provide input.
You have the ability to recognize different people’s styles and adjust your communication accordingly.
You can make decisions quickly by using available resources, seeking input, and considering short and long term implications.
Have obtained a high school diploma or GED as required.
Have a minimum of six (6) months of customer service experience or sales experience as required.
Have a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
Strong computer skills including the ability to navigate the internet and utilize multiple computer systems.
Answer incoming customer inquiries
Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
Record customer information within our customer service database
Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
Other duties as requested
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
Allegis transcriptionists work remotely as independent contractors providing high-quality legal and insurance transcription.
Contract work is available for a wide range of experience types including options to begin transcription work for the first time.
Working with Allegis
Allegis offers fair market per-page pay rates as well as access to an abundance of work with the expectation of significant growth for the foreseeable future. We also offer:
A quality development program to introduce standards and processes
A transcription community network with discussion forum and resource library
A transparent QA feedback program
An accessible support team
Allegis requires the ability to consistently and independently transcribe multi-speaker audio recordings completely, accurately,
and in adherence to formatting standards and quality requirements. This also includes:
Fast and accurate typing and word processing
Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
Aptitude for discerning challenging audio and accented speech
Processing and responding well to quality feedback
Reliably meeting established deadlines
Available and willing to commit time to an initial quality development program
Availability to meet per-week production minimums
Up-to-date PC with Microsoft operating system (8+), anti-virus protection, and Word (2013+)
High-speed internet connection
Foot pedal and headset (and audio player for legal work)
Proficient, self-sufficient hardware and software use and maintenance
Resident: Customer Success Advocate
REMOTE /CUSTOMER SUCCESS & SALES – CUSTOMER SUCCESS /FULL-TIME
**This is a Remote, Work from Home Call Center environment opportunity in the United States.
Must be available to work any FT scheduled shift given between the hours: 6:00a-9:30p PST/ 9:00a-12:30a EST SUN-SAT. We are open 365 days a year. Must be willing to work weekends & key holidays. Additionally, you must have a dedicated quiet work space to be considered for this role.**
Help solve escalated issues through phone & email (dual channel; inbound/outbound)
Troubleshoot, investigate, and create detailed notes in our admin system
Provide follow up calls to customers to troubleshoot issues as necessary
Actively collect insights from customers and focus on closing the communication loop by providing product feedback
Provide timely updates regarding new trends in support issues
Develop and document best practices to enhance troubleshooting processes
Drive business growth and revenue by assisting with any sales inquiries or opportunities to cross sell/upsell
Have a strong focus on retention by creating opportunities and options for customers interested in cancelling/returning orders
Be a Subject Matter Expert/Brand Ambassador for all our products
Continue to build on an already strong CS team culture
A minimum of 2+ years of customer support, sales, de-escalation and retention experience
The ability to troubleshoot and problem solve on your own
Have experience handling a high volume of tickets
High School Diploma or equivalent
Excellent written and spoken English
Strong written communication skills that give you the ability to explain sometimes-complex instructions coherently
Ability to bring an upbeat, professional and respectful approach to work each day
Experience/proficiency in programs such as Kustomer, Chat Tools, Zendesk, Google Suite, Slack
Comfortability and familiarity with working from home and being a self-starter
Strong conflict resolution, sales, and de-escalation skills
Strong computer skills with the ability to type at approximately 50+ WPM (ideally)
Developed skills and refined strategies to turn requests for cancellations and returns into saves and sales opportunities to increase revenue
Innately sales driven while keeping in mind the true value of the customer experience
PeopleKeep: Customer Support Specialist
During the week, you’ll work with our customers primarily via email and chat with some outbound calls sprinkled in. You’ll also review user-submitted expenses for eligibility. We don’t monitor call times and there aren’t any scripts to follow, instead you’ll be encouraged to be yourself and create exceptional experiences for our customers. Some tasks you may do in a day include, but certainly aren’t limited to:
- Chat with customers on the site for a few hours in the morning
- Review user submitted health documents (Don’t worry, we’ll train you! You don’t need prior experience.)
- Have a weekly 1:1 with your manager to discuss what’s on your mind and get feedback so you can grow
- Work closely with your team to help make decisions that impact our customers directly
- Advocate for changing a policy at our weekly team meeting
- Share customer feedback with our product team to help influence the product roadmap
Traits that will make you a good fit for this role include:
- You love to learn and put what you learn into action
- You deeply wish to understand others – you ask exceptional questions and truly listen
- You pride yourself in always following through with what you say you’ll do
- You’re a creative problem solver
- You never settle and always seek for improvement in yourself and in your team
- You enjoy being a subject matter expert, but are humble to admit when you have a gap and you proactively seek to fill it
- You care deeply but remain calm and professional when under stress
- You love being there for your team and having your team be there for you
Perks and Benefits:
- Health Benefits – we offer what we preach!
- 401K including company match
- Stock options
- Generous PTO
Eagle Teleservices: Remote Overnight Call Center Representative $15-$17
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Road Side Support Specialist Team Members are able to:
- Carry a team based mentality and work efficiently alongside other agents with the same goal.
- Answer all phone calls in a timely manner with outstanding customer service.
- Exhibit informed decision making using tools from multiple databases and search engines.
- Demonstrate superior problem solving skills to satisfy the demands of fleets and vendors.
- Actively find solutions for all Emergency Road Service needs concerning commercial vehicles.
Talents of this team include:
- Quick & accurate recording of information from telephone calls.
- Creative, timely problem-solving in high stress situations.
- Extraordinary communication skills.
- Superior customer service.
- Comfortable with computers and technology and a willingness to learn new systems and updates.
- Eager to learn new tricks and tools that are helpful to the clients.
- Thrives in an ever-changing and expanding work environment.
- Comfortability with maps & pinpointing breakdown locations on highways & back country roads.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience required
- Desire to provide excellent customer service
- Performance and goal driven
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Proficient with basic computer functions
- Ability to work as part of a team to meet goals
- Excellent typing ability. Minimum of 35wpm
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- High school diploma or GED