SlingShot: Customer Service Representative (full time and part time) $11.00 Per Hour
**Must be a resident in any of the following states: Arizona, Idaho, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas and Utah**
**We are hiring for both full-time and part-time positions**
As part of our Customer Service team, you’ll interact with customers from across the United States – all from the comfort of your own home! Slingshot CS agents act as ambassadors for the brand and product we represent – answering questions, providing solutions, multitasking while paying attention to detail all while delivering the WOW factor.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide the best darn customer service this side of the Mississippi, and maybe the other side too…
- Work in the peace of your own home
- Fielding inbound customer calls and resolving customer care concerns
- Maintaining and scheduling routes and notifying customers of upcoming services
- Aiding in data entry, file keeping, and office organization.
- Keeping accounting records and check logs
- Ensuring invoices are accurate and that accounts are charged appropriately
- Learn from a top-notch Customer Service team, dedicated to helping you grow and reach your personal goals
What You’ve Got:
- A knack for speaking with people who have diverse backgrounds, and different world views
- Awesome verbal and written communication skills
- An upbeat and eager attitude; ready to get your boots dirty at a fast pace environment
- A habit of meeting or exceeding goals
- Passion for being better tomorrow, than you were today
Adventus: Customer Success Agent
Love where you work-from-home!
We are looking for independent contractors with customer service experience (call center experience is a plus!) willing to work from home. This position is for customer service/customer retention. Most of our clients have companies with customers on a subscription basis. These customers will call wanting to cancel or get a refund on their order, and your job will be to help retain the client.
Each customer service agent will be paid $10 hr plus 5% commission. This opportunity is perfect for anyone affected by this pandemic and would like to make money while staying at home. Stay at home parents, military spouses, teachers, and restaurant wait staff just to name a few that would be good fits.
We’re looking to qualify contractors who are:
- 18 years or older
- Willing to work from home
- Must have a private and comfortable working area (Desk with a chair)
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience (call center experience a plus!)
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction and sales
- Computer skills including navigating multiple tabs, windows and systems
- Basic typing skills
- Strong written skills
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
- Must have a computer
- Newer desktop computer (no older than three years) with up-to-date software including at least Windows 7 minimum
- Must have an active email account
- Must have high-speed Internet hardwired (not Wi-Fi) 10Mbps download and 5Mbps upload
- Must have a USB noise canceling headset (can be purchased on Amazon/Walmart)
- Must be able to commit to our training class for 2 weeks Monday – Friday 9am-5pm. It will be done over the computer, still no need to leave your house : )
**Next Training class starts 4/20! Don’t miss out!
If you comply with the minimum requirements, please forward you resume!
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Voatz: Customer Success Agent
Voatz is a high-growth, venture-backed company based in Boston, Massachusetts. We are an eclectic, passionate group of people working to change democracy by changing the way the world votes. Backed by cutting-edge technology, the Voatz mobile voting platform has been used in more than 50 elections, voting events and locations, with more in store for this year.
We are looking for a motivated, talented, energetic Customer Success Agent to join our Customer Success Team to address customer needs and to work with our ticketing system as we enter a high-volume period with multiple elections.
This is an exciting and incredible opportunity to work on the front lines and communicate directly with voters via email, chat or over the phone, and to make voting possible in these times. You’ll be the virtual poll worker of the future, working at the direct nexus of democracy, technology, access, and the future of our elections.
What you’ll be doing:
- Correspond with existing customers to help navigate signing up, verifying and voting with Voatz
- Flexible, remote hourly work with our online ticketing system to support and coach voters via multiple channels (email, phone, online chat)
- Tracking support ticket activity, troubleshooting with voters, assisting with navigating the application with ease
- Problem solving and offering suggestions on how to best use the application
- Updating and improving customer and internal support documentation
- Availability, willingness and flexibility to work nights and weekends
What we are looking for:
- 1-3 years customer service experience preferred, but not required (i.e. customer support, tech support, hospitality, service industry, etc.)
- Experience, familiarity and agility with apps, data, analysis and/or technology
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate empathy, resourcefulness, sound judgment, patience and drive
- Ability to manage multiple workflows simultaneously.
- Comfortable with web-based software tools such as ZenDesk and Slack
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while keeping your sense of humor
- Interest in, and passion for leveraging tech to enable a secure, engaged democracy
- Hourly remote work on phones and support ticketing system
- Hiring immediately
- Candidate must have access to a laptop and excellent Wifi
AT & T: Customer Technical Support Representative Work from Home
- Excellent communication skills, professionalism and a desire to close the deal on sales.
- You’ll handle customer service calls ranging from billing and payments to plan changes and upgrades.
- While you offer solutions and resolve issues, you’ll work to transition each call to a sales opportunity; working to meet daily and monthly sales goals.
- Your consultative approach to customers’ needs will deliver personalized recommendations of AT&T products and services.
We’ll offer paid-training that you’ll complete from home as well as resources to encourage your career growth.Do you have prior customer service/sales experience or a college degree? If so, you may be eligible for higher pay.
- This position has been designated an optional Work from Home opportunity due to COVID-19 and will transition into an AT&T location in the future. As a reminder, you will pick up equipment from a designated AT&T location and be required to have internet service already in your home.
ChowNow: Temporary Customer Support Representative
You should apply If:
- You have a solid foundation in customer service, with strong communication skills. Past experience in technical customer service (email, phone, chat or live) is definitely a plus, but not required.
- You are smart, independent, self-motivated, empathetic, passionate about supporting our customers, and a team player even in stressful situations.
- You’re incredibly organized, detail-oriented, and are capable of handling multiple responsibilities at the same time, specifically a high-volume of inbound phone calls.
- You have a mindset for using technology and can quickly learn how to use new tools.
We are constantly looking for unique opportunities in the industry that provide agents the ability to make money while helping the clients they serve. We think we’ve found something that’s different from anything else you have seen or heard about in the market. It’s not for everyone but for those that make the effort and are willing to be trained the rewards are immense. This carrier is crushing it and their current agents are making a ton of money and so can you. Here are a few features we really like:
- Ground floor opportunity. No other carrier has this product and they are contracting a limited number of agents.
- Carrier provides a selling system, not just an appointment. You will be trained who to contact, what to say, how to overcome objections, help with enrollment, tremendous back office support, etc. This is a turnkey system.
- All products are guarantee issue with no participation requirements.
- Affordable plan designs for any budget.
- Great level lifetime commission with advances available.
- Leads available
- Huge untapped and underserved market. They’re initially targeting truckers because of an overwhelming need but this product is available for all small businesses.
- insurance sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- phone sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- A valid Health License (Required)