Pubby Book Reviews Customer Support Representative
The Pubby team seeks a professional Customer Support Representative to assist with inbound and outbound direct messaging chats and email correspondence with customers. This small and dedicated team is searching for a like-minded individual who enjoys and understands the self-publishing industry and can provide kind and educated support.
What we are looking for:
- Tech savvy
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Customer support background
- App or website experience is a plus!
- Knowledge of the self-publishing industry is a MAJOR plus!
- Ability to work remotely
- Someone who can check the inboxes twice a day, every day, at the times of their choosing
Schedule: Every day, with flexible hours (must check-in and answer the questions in the inboxES at least twice per day; Expect about 2-4 hours of work on weekdays, and 1-2 hours of work on weekend days).
Pubby Book Reviews
Why Work Here?
Flexible schedule, perfect for parents of young children who are looking for extra cash with flexibility and the ability to stay home!
Pubby is an online book review service. Our customers are solely self-published authors who are looking to receive reviews online for their books. Our customer support system is two-part: 1) a chat inbox where you can chat live, and 2) an email inbox.
We are based in Atlanta, GA but are open to candidates anywhere in the continental United States.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $17.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Percona: IT Service Desk Agent
REMOTE ADMINISTRATION – BUSINESS SERVICES-FULLTIME
- Take on onboarding/offboarding access management routine tasks
- Handle basic workstation support, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve technical issues
- Redirect issues you cannot resolve to the next level of support
- Provide required information on IT products or services
- Learn from next level support technicians
- Handle ticket / chat / calls with a strong sense of prioritization
- Provide quick resolution and excellent customer service
- Identify end-users needs to achieve satisfaction
- Cooperate with technical experts to provide the best service possible
- Make sure tickets are kept up to date and end-users informed
- Help write and maintain documentation for self-service
- Provide feedback on processes and make recommendations on areas to improve
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Service Desk software
- Experience providing first level technical support for:Windows, Mac, and/or Linux workstations, endpoint security solutions, antivirus, VPN, basic networking, etc.
- Experience in basic administration of tools for user access
- Ability to work Americas hours (US Eastern Time Zone), but to also have flexibility to sometimes work EMEA hours as your regular work schedule
- Strong English communication skills (spoken and written)
- Remote and self-directed work
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer service and people oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Attention to detail and quality focus
- Enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
E-Tech: Quality Analyst – Lufkin, TX 75904 $12.25 Per Hour
Monitors calls from sales and/or customer service teams and provides feedback to drive quality across all Etech campaigns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1 Monitors, dispositions, scores and provides QA feedback on calls and/or chats
2 Assesses quality adherence based on QA audit form per account
3 Prepare for and actively participate in Calibration session when needed.
4 Effectively communicate with internal and external clients
5 Works with a sense of urgency and meets all deadlines with proactive communication concerning timelines
6 Be open and responsive to consistent coaching.
7 Acts as a role model at all times, adhere to high ethical standards.
8 Takes responsibility and initiative to develop core skills and competencies being involved in every facet of personal development.
9 Be flexible in an environment by championing and embracing change.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Basic computer operations including keyboarding, proper English grammar and syntax, Company policies and procedures as outlined in Employee handbook.
Communicate information to internal customers, peers, external clients/customers, and enter information into monitoring tool. Must be fluent and able to demonstrate skills in the following
MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Impeccable grammar, spelling and reading skills. Ability to communicate in a professional manner, verbally and in writing.
AssociateNational Advisors Group -P/T Telephone Sales
We are seeking experienced, part-time call center sales agents to join our lead qualification team working remotely or in our Malvern, PA office. (The office is currently closed due to Covid-19 pandemic)
Up to 25 hours per week, $15 per hour + incentives.
8am-12pm Eastern Time Monday-Friday
3pm-8pm Eastern Time Monday-Friday
- Answer prospect calls and follow-up on online insurance sales leads to establish initial relationship, determine needs and qualify leads for licensed insurance agents.
- Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using inbound/outbound calls, templated email and SMS/Text messaging.
- Utilize CRM tracking system and other company provided software.
- At least one previous call center sales role lasting more than 1 year
- Prompt, reliable and self-motivated
- Courteous and professional attitude
- Strong sales skills
- Good computer skills
- Must have distinct working area in a quiet location
- Must have broadband internet with download speeds of at least 25 Mbps.
- No insurance licenses are required for this role, you will be qualifying leads and passing them off to licensed agents.
- Paid breaks and paid time off (once accrued) are included.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
- Company owned laptop will be loaned/provided.
Overton Security: Work From Home Agents Needed!! Call Center / Administrative Assistant
Essential Job Functions:
- Fluently speak English to assist with customer’s needs
- Provides efficient and effective service to customers and prospects on all patron based services to a variety of inquiries and customer needs
- Maintains sincere interest in providing stellar customer care
- Understands customer needs, determines the appropriate course of action to meet those needs and completes or initiates the transaction
- Exercises independent thinking in meeting customer expectations
- Combines knowledge of product, good work ethic, effective time management skills, and human relations skills to meet performance standards and positively influence the client’s image
- Ability to process information quickly and accurately
- Ability to handle routine customer transactions
- Ability to work under time constraints
- Ability to understand and apply new concepts
- Ability to effectively deal with complex customers
- Have a good bank for your weekly direct deposit payment
- $16 Per hour
PonyUp Technologies, Inc. – Dallas, TX Adminstrative Assistant
In search of an Administrative Assistant for our Technology construction company in Richardson. Looking for someone that is detail oriented, organized, and has the ability to multitask. Tasks include answering phones, filing, mailing, data entry, customer service, and other duties as assigned. Microsoft Office experience is required and experience is preferred. A full time position is available immediately.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- receive and direct visitors and clients
- general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- retrieve documents from filing system
- handle requests for information and data
- resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- prepare written responses to routine inquiries
- prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
- record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
- open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- maintain office supply inventories
- coordinate maintenance of office equipment
- coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash
Education and Experience
- computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
- knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- communication skills – written and verbal
- planning and organizing
- problem assessment and problem solving
- information gathering and information monitoring
- attention to detail and accuracy
- customer service orientation
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $12.25 to $18.00 /hour
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
Simple International: Online Teacher
The classes:25-minute full immersion English language, 1 on 1 classes or group classes.
Class time: 8:00am – 10:00pm Beijing time from Monday to Sunday.
Payment: up to $22/hour
Location: Conveniently teach remote from your own home.
What you need: all you need is a computer, a decent internet, and a headset. Classes are 100% English – no Chinese required!
1. American, British, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Ireland preferred.
2.Must have at least one Teaching Certificate: TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/TKT/LOCAL TEACHER CERTIFICATE
3.Must have one year of teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
Start date: Immediately
Don’t hesitate to schedule your interview and demo NOW, start the new chapter in your promising Online Teaching Career from Simple International !
MediaStratX: Full Time Call Center Representatives Needed! Paid Training!
Provide outstanding customer service to external prospects. Phone screen prospects for Closers after verifying YEAR, MAKE, MODEL, and MILEAGE of vehicle. Display an upbeat and friendly personality on the phone.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide excellent customer service to new prospects
- Make upwards of 550 outbound phone calls daily to prospects
- Receive inbound calls from prospects requesting additional information on Auto Extended Warranties
- Maintain data in CRM for quality transfers
- Must be able to multi-task, set priorities and organize work
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, rules and controls
- Adhere to company policy regarding customer complaints to provide satisfactory resolution
- Participate in training and skill development opportunities to improve competency and customer service
- Must report to work on time and maintain excellent attendance.
Experience and Education:
- Industry knowledge a plus but not required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- High level of compassion and integrity
- Problem solving and detail- minded
- Works well without constant supervision
- High level of communication and listening skill
- Cultural sensitivity with a diverse community
- Basic PC skill with CRM and telephone dialer
Since 2016, MediaStratX has been voted the best place to work in the Auto Extended Warranty industry. We have an upbeat and friendly environment, flexible work schedules, awesome benefits including a 401(k) and much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour plus commission
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $17.00 /hour
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
customer service skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Teleperformance: Overnight shifts available – Work at home CX Service Representative, 24/7
Entry level position, call center representatives field customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond to varying questions and issues. Interact with customers in a collaborative and engaging environment, maintain confidentiality and security while assisting with needs to meet and exceed Client’s expectations.
PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Respond respectively, carefully and effectively to handle all customer inquiries via phone and email
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening
- Maintain confidentiality and security of customer information
- Follow up on customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Proactively aim to resolve issues on the first call
- Logical problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- BYOD-You must provide your own equipment
- 6 months customer service experience
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have typing speed of 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Must have ability to work various shifts influence by current business needs
- Proficiency with desktop computer system and internet skills
- Proven oral & written communication skills
- Organization and work prioritization skills
- Must pass background
ezURS.com Inc., Psychologist Licensed Texas
has an ongoing need for Physician Consultants to perform a wide variety of world-class utilization review, disability, peer reviews products in multiple lines of business including health, workers compensation, auto and liability.
Opportunity to work remotely.
- Flexible work schedules
- Training provided
- Active, unrestricted physician licensure in Texas
When you work with our team:
- You don’t have to handle administrative tasks. Our team will do it for you.
- State of the art system to make it easier for the physician reviewer to receive and complete requested files.
- We will provide quality control and audit, so you do not have to be exclusively responsible.
- We negotiate all contracts, reimbursement and billing, so you do not have to.
- One of our team members is always available to answer your questions.
- We know by focusing so much attention on making life easier for our physicians that the final product will be better and our clients will ultimately be the beneficiaries.
We are in need of a Psychologistswith an unrestricted license to join our panel of reviewers. Expected cases are related to COVID for disability, peer review and preauthorizations. You must have an unrestricted license, past or present with no malpractice claims, restrictions or reprimands, previous or current.
Job Type: Contract
- Board Certified Psychologist licensed in Texas? (Required)