XCare: Telephone Sales Representative
We are a leading national medical equipment company that has outstanding opportunities for the right individuals. We currently have several positions available for telephone sales representatives, as well as administrative work.
We are looking for self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team!
***Due to the Corona Virus outbreak, we will temporarily be working remotely.***
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company
- $14.00 an hour PLUS commission, with an opportunity for advancement
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Individually accountable
- Strong work ethic
- Must have home office with efficient internet connection.
Top Candidates Would Possess:
- Professional and clear communications skills
- Works well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Understands business implications of decisions
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment
- Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural difference; promotes a harassment-free environment
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
If interested, please attach a resume and apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- Paid time off
- Work from home
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
TTEC: Bilingual Customer Service Representative – Spanish – Work from Home – USA
TTEC at home
Now is the time to do this all from your contemporary home office through our TTEC at home program. We don’t miss a beat for our clients and their customers. And we don’t miss a beat for you. As a TTEC at home team member, you’ll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at our physical locations. We stay connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and yes even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally. And last but not least, a work at home associate job can level up into a full career through our gamified training and career development.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
- Continuous training and mentoring – lots of learning for aspiring minds
- Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
- A fun and encouraging remote workgroup
Why You? What You Bring:
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six months or more of customer service experience
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you’ll appreciate the quiet)
The Equipment You’ll Need:
- Your own computer with the following technical requirements:
- USB Headset
- USB drive to access our systems
- Dual Monitors recommended
- A dedicated telephone (landline) or smartphone/device is required at all times during employment
Call Center Resources: Third-Party Verifier
Call Center Resources is hiring NOW for Inbound Third Party Verification positions (this is NOT Sales Telemarketing)
Who We Are
Call Center Resources is a long established state of the art call center located in Superior, Wisconsin. We host high volume inbound and outbound services with specialized departments in Verification, Customer Service, Sales, Surveys and IVR Services. CCR has nearly 100 stations in our call center, and now offers “work at home” opportunities! We have dedicated employees and a highly skilled and experienced management team that provides excellent paid training and ongoing guidance to maximize performance, earnings and job satisfaction. CCR is professional, yet casual and comfortable – people like working here!
What would you need?
A quiet workplace (home office, bedroom, corner of the basement even!), high speed internet, a USB headset (not expensive and they have them at Walmart, Target, etc.) a computer capable of running simple applications in order to handle the calls and customer information (our apps, we provide), and the ability to work consistent hours each day, bad attendance is not what we want here! Hours would generally be consistent shifts within the range of 8am-8pm Mon-Fri and some day hours on Saturdays, although they are subject to change.
Responsibilities for TPV
* Ability to read a script clearly and accurately
* Politely assist people, following basic instructions
* Basic data entry
Required Skills for TPV
* Good communication skills
* Attention to detail
* Basic computer skills
* (optional) Bilingual Spanish skills will be especially valued and compensated
Paid Training, Fast Track Raises and Advancement
American Directions Research Group: Market Research Telephone Interviewer Home Based Position
Not working because of Coronavirus closings? WORK FROM HOME as a Survey Research Interviewer
Great Home-Based Job Opportunity! American Directions is currently hiring Market Research Telephone Interviewers!
With so many folks out of work due to mandatory social distancing, American Directions survey interviewers are busy working from home throughout the United States, contacting other Americans and gathering their opinions about many different topics. In this role, you conduct over-the-phone surveys, speak to hundreds of Americans, record their answers and submit the completed surveys. There is no selling in this role, only conducting surveys. This is a real job with our team, NOT a 1099 independent contracting job.
Most folks who have a high-speed internet connection and headset can qualify as a home-based interviewer.
This position is 100% outbound calling and we are looking for outgoing, friendly and pleasantly persistent individuals!
We are looking for Candidates who can work Monday through Friday (Minimum of 4 Days Per Week) from the hours of 5pm-9pm in various time zones.
Here are some details about the job.
- Starting Pay is at $10.00 – $11.00 per hour –Higher Rates are available depending on Availability & Schedule
- We Offer Production Bonuses
- Bi-Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Paid Training
- Referral & Production Bonuses
You need to have:
- Pleasant, clear speaking voice.
- The ability to multi-task; you will need to listen to a respondent and typing in their answers simultaneously.
- The ability to type 25 words per minute or better to accurately record verbal responses.
- Basic computer skills are necessary to operate the survey software.
We are looking for Candidates who can work Monday through Friday (Minimum of 3 Days Per Week) from the hours of 5p-/1am EST.
To be considered for this position your computer and internet setup must meet the following technical requirements:
- You need to have a home computer (desktop, laptop, Chromebook, Mac), connected to a high-speed internet connection and USB headset.
- You need to have a telephone number (cell or landline), not to make survey calls, but for us to call you. All survey calls are made through the computer.
- Minimum internet speed of 5 megs per second. You can verify your computer’s speed by going to: https://www.megapath.com/speedtestplus/
- Firefox browser must be installed and up to date.
- Minimum of 1 gig of computer memory (RAM).
Zen3 – AmericaImage Annotator
Salary: $7.25 to $10.00 /hour
Basic computer knowledge like MS Office and Internet browsing skills.
Anyone Can Apply!
Forward: Telemedicine Nurse Practitioner California, New York, and Washington D.C.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Remotely triage, diagnose and treat patients via our online chat-based platform, including proactively providing medical and wellness education (facilitated by Forward’s technology), diagnosing and treating patients via our online chat-based telemedicine platform, including recommending suitable treatment plans and considering cost-effective treatment modalities, and assisting in care coordination and onsite visit planning for both urgent and wellness member visits
- Giving and receiving regular feedback on individual member cases
- Providing a positive member experience in telemedicine interactions, including quality of care recommended and tone / messaging with which care is delivered
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A Board Certified Nurse Practitioner with a minimum of 2 years of primary care experience
- Nurse Practitioners who are licensed in any of the following states: California, New York, and Washington D.C. (Preference for NPs with multiple of the above licenses)
- Nurse Practitioners who are motivated by Forward’s mission to make preventive care a bigger part of patient lives, and who enjoy practicing in telemedicine care environments
- A hardworking, detail-oriented individual with the ability to problem-solve independently, reaching out for help/support on patient cases, as needed A caring, compassionate individual who enjoys helping others and providing a positive care experience in a telemedicine platform
- Care providers who are flexible and interested in working in a telemedicine environment with frequent change/product improvements, and who are extremely comfortable using new technology and software
- Nurse Practitioners who are used to balancing multiple, concurrent patient cases, and who are comfortable giving and receiving feedback to grow in their roles Advanced computer skills including typing speed, email, internet research, downloading and uploading files, and working in multiple browser windows.
- Individuals with availability to work afternoon and night shifts during the week + weekends
- Nurse Practitioners who completed Residency Programs in Primary Care (certified DNP or MSN)
- Nurse Practitioners with telemedicine experience
Reward Link: Social Media Manager
In France and abroad, your mission will be to increase and develop the Support Links community on social networks and the site, made up of artists and fans who wish to support them.
Here are the different points of your mission:
1. Social networks
You are in charge of Support Link’s social networks with: Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
2. The objective is conversion: Generate subscribers on the Support Link site, both people who want to be supported and people who want to support.
3. You track and report the results to the team every week in the form of accurate reports.
– Student in business, marketing or communication school looking for an internship of minimum 3 months.
– You have a pronounced taste for marketing, the artistic field and digital.
– You like the challenge and take up challenges.
– You are dynamic, curious and autonomous.
– You speak and write VERY GOOD in English (UK or US), French and / or Spanish.
– You know how to create visuals and layouts for social networks via tools like Canva.com
– Very good command of Excel and Trello (Option)
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $1,000.00 to $2,000.00 /month
- social media: 1 year (Preferred)
- search engine optimization: 1 year (Preferred)
- social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- video editing: 1 year (Preferred)
Sitel: Work from Home Inbound Call Center Associate
Sitel Work@Home Solutions™ is a virtual employee-based team supporting global fortune 500 companies in the insurance, retail (clothing, toy) travel & leisure, sport and telecommuting industries, just to name a few Sitel believes that great customer experiences are powered by people who love what they do and were they work. Our culture is one that invests in the growth and development of our human capital – you!
We hope you’ll consider joining the Sitel Work@Home Solutions™ team!
• Prior customer service experience
• Sales experience
• Prefers working in virtual self-management/self- motivated environment
• Excellent verbal and listening skills
• Professional and articulate voice
• Home office that is noise & distraction free
• Ability to provide superior customer service while navigating multiple systems including the use of chat to ask and receive internal support
• Excels working in a fast paced environment with evolving business needs