JCD Forward: Pledge Drive Support $15 – $19 an hour – Contract – Remote
* Minimum 6 months formal telephone experience, preferably call center related
* Moderate level of computer knowledge * Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Must be able to type 40 WPM or higher
* Must be self-directed and self-motivated
* Strong listening skills
* Accuracy * Efficient *
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Previous call center experience a plus
* Great Smile * Must demonstrate call control
What to expect:
Reading from a provided script
Processing donations for non-profit companies
This is a 24/7 shift availability and you will be choosing your own hours.
Competitive hours for availability is recommended 15 hours per week. There will be heavy call volume during these months so we are asking for commitment adherence to be a focal point.
Mac and Apple based systems will not work with our programs and platforms. Must have Windows 10, Chrome Browser
A home/mobile phone line is not required with processing calls
A Noise-canceling USB Headset with Microphone will be required
*Cable, *DSL,*FiOS are acceptable internet service providers
Satellite, Dial-Up, WiFi, and wireless connections are not accepted. Your internet connection must be hardwired to your computer directly from the modem.
The client does not offer tech support services at this time. Because of this, we recommend having an option to utilize should tech support be needed. Our in-house support will be available to assist upon request.
Must have internet speeds with a minimum bandwidth of 512k upload and 1.5 Mbps download (or greater).
Must pass a background check
Must pass a voice assessment
** THIS IS A SEASONAL OPPORTUNITY that can lead to repeat invitations each season based upon performance and business client’s needs
*The opportunity provider does not contract with residents of California, Delaware, Massachusetts, Louisiana, W Virginia, Wyoming, Vermont, and South Dakota.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- Bilingual a plus but required language is English (Preferred)
Restream: Customer Support Agent
Restream.io is a start up that is working in the field of LIVE streaming. Resteam allows users to stream their LIVE streams to multiple destinations at the same time. Some of our customers are Italian government, top DJs, gamers, TV presenters, etc.
- Answer customers via chat
- Follow up with customers to upscale our plans
- Execute on projects to improve efficiency of our day-to-day operations
- Create and run initiatives to improve customer satisfaction
- Share the knowledge with customers to improve overall awareness of the LIVE stream
- Past experience in Customer Service
- Experience dealing with big volumes
- Experience growing in the role
- Interest in the industry
- Experience in LIVE streaming is prefered but not required
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in Portugese, Spanish, Russian or German is not necessary but welcomed
What we offer
- Start-up environment and flat company structure: daily work with the founders, no managers to watch over your shoulder.
- Directly influencing the direction of the product and development.
- Compensation: salary + equity.
- Constant feeling of creating something cool: building products that influence people’s lives.
Apply for this job
Send your CV to email@example.com
Sedwick: Service Center Associate E-Support – Work at Home $13.00 Per Hour
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To expedite the Customer Service claims application process; to ensure correct case assignment; and to act as a customer liaison in assisting the customer with the correct contact person to resolve problems and/or questions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
Assigns new claims to the appropriate claims handler.
Enters verbal and written application information that meets both the internal and external customers’ requirements accurately into the claims management system.
Contacts the customer by telephone, written correspondence and/or the claims system regarding documentation required to process a claim, required time frames and claim status.
Communicates clearly and professionally with the customer by telephone and/or written correspondence regarding all aspects of claims process.
Participates in and maintains a quality service culture within the Customer Service Team.
Attendance during scheduled work hours is required.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs other duties as assigned.
Supports the organization’s quality program(s).
Education & LicensingHigh school diploma or GED required.
ExperienceOne (1) year of clerical or customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Skills & Knowledge
Excellent oral and written communication
PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
Good customer service skills
Strong organizational skills
Good interpersonal skills
Ability to work in a team environment
Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
WORK ENVIRONMENTWhen applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Mental: Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Physical: Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Auditory/Visual: Hearing, vision and talking
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Start Date June 15, 2020
Pay is $13.00 per hour range
Full Time with Benefits!
Intuitive Life Financial -Life Insurance Sales Representative Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
We are searching for Licensed Life Insurance Reps (Sales & Managers). If you are not licensed we have staff available to walk you through the process, but you will need to have a license to move forward with our company.
Our openings are for Sales and/or Management so you will need to have some experience in these areas.
Since we will be dealing with Financial Services there will be a background check done and you will need to be able to pass this portion. If you have any questions regarding this portion please respond back with a question before applying.
Now for some information about the position & what we are looking for.
- Outgoing personality
- Strong work ethic
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to close a sale
- Experience dealing with clients
- Desire to make a difference
- Access to qualified prospects (Leads)
- Back office support
- Live chat support/ concierge line
- Discounted pre-licensing course for unlicensed candidates
- Step by step training platform
S & P Data: Work From Home- Full Time Customer Retention Agent
Looking to work full-time, out of the comfort of your own home?
Enjoy problem solving and talking on the phone?
Looking for benefits and growth opportunities?
We’ve got you covered!
The Ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, great computer knowledge as well as a friendly and outgoing personality to our cilents.
What WE offer YOU.
➤ $12.00/hr + UNCAPPED Bonuses which are paid out Monthly – Our average associate makes an average of $15-18 per hour – bonus inclusive!
➤ Opportunity to earn additional Incentives/Prizes
➤ We have great benefits: HEALTH + DENTAL + VISION
➤ There is plenty of room for GROWTH
➤ We will give you fully PAID training–Engaging environment with great support.
Your typical day at work:
As an Inbound Retention Specialist for an elite telecommunications company, you will be receiving calls from loyal customers who are inquiring about their cell phone services, you will make them lucrative offers best suited to their needs. In addition, you will also make sure that the customers are getting the best value for all their products and services. The goal is to keep the customer with the company!
- Addressing the customers concerns/needs in a professional manner
- Express understanding, patience, empathy working through the problem with the customer
- Working in a timely fashion to meet all established deadlines
- Maintaining a high level of competitive and product knowledge
- Provide quality service that will exceed expectations
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Accurately document customer interactions within the appropriate systems
- Apply techniques offered in training and ongoing coaching for continuous improvement towards sales and performance targets.
- Completed Highschool diploma or GED
- Experience in retention, sales or a call center environment (nice to have, but not required)
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work varying shifts or additional hours as required by business needs
- Solid computer skills and an aptitude for learning new software
- Must have HIGH SPEED INTERNET
- Must be able to hook computer up to motem
- Must have an office type space for work
- USB headset is an asset
- FULL TIME POSITION – Work week of 37-40 hours
- Shift timings are between 7:00 AM and 11:30pm Monday through Sunday
Assurance: Assurance Insurance Transfer Agent
$4-$16 for every call you transfer.
1099 Independent Contractor Position
Set your own schedule
Required to take an assesment
If accepted, you will be paid daily
Good Opportunity if you are one of the lucky ones to get accepted.
Dialog Direct, Customer Service Representatives 100% Remote
Dialog Direct, a Qualfon company, is on a mission to help as many individuals as possible pursue their total vocation, create and an ever-growing number of career development opportunities, and be the partner of choice for all our clients.
- Further your education and earn a college degree through our Qualfon University scholarship program
- FREE access to personal and professional support through the Qualfon non-denominational chaplaincy program
- Medical, dental benefits, vision and life & accident insurance for full-time employees
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to earn additional income through incentives
- Paid time off
- We lead by example to ensure our amazing team members and supervisors embrace and live the Qualfon Mission & Values
- Dialog Direct is dedicated to ensuring all team members have Fun@Work!
What you will be doing
- Answer incoming calls and assist customers
- Research information in databases to resolve customer issues
- Maintain composure in escalated situations
- Operate accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Handle multiple responsibilities at one time
Work at Home Requirements
- Windows PC Required, MAC is not allowed
- Windows 10
- 4GB of RAM on your PC
- High speed wired Ethernet connection; WiFi is not allowed
- An upload speed of 1.8 Mbps; Download speed of 16 Mbps
- 2 monitors or 1 monitor that is at least 32″
- Webcam required
- A quiet work-at-home environment free of interruption and distraction
What skills you will need
- GED or High School Diploma required; some college preferred
- Prior work-at-home experience desired
- Comfortable working self-managed
- Minimum one-year previous customer service/sales experience required
- Typing speed of 25 WPM with 90% accuracy required
- Must reside in one of the following states, Florida, Idaho, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Montana, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, or Wisconsin
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Computer knowledge in Windows-based application required
- Strong ability to communicate articulately and succinctly both verbally and in writing
- Manages emotions and maintains positive energy
- Passion for meeting or exceeding performance goals
About Dialog Direct Dialog Direct is a marketing and customer engagement solution provider focused on helping brands connect and engage with their customers to generate leads, increase sales, and provide superior customer engagement solutions that create remarkable experiences. With more than 3,500 team members across 11 locations, the company offers a full range of sales and marketing support services direct marketing, campaign management, customer service and sales, order fulfillment, eCommerce and data analytics to help its clients build lifelong customer relationships.
Wrrk is hiring!
You get paid weekly.
Positions are Phone/Email or Chat.
The above link is to apply, click on the logo in the left corner to go to main page to learn about the company.
VICKY VIRTUAL: Virtual Assistant $10.00 an Hour
Our clients are busy, small business owners who hire us to handle their phone calls and treat their customers the way they would.
– Promptly answer incoming calls
– Provide unbiased service to meet each client’s needs
– Compose complete, accurate, and helpful messages
– Be responsive via email, instant messaging, etc.
– Quickly act when a response is requested
– Be a reliable person that team members can count on
– Continually operate a computer via a keyboard and mouse in order to answer incoming calls
– Type at 50 WPM or higher
– Take accurate and complete notes
– Input a variety of information pertinent to our clients’ needs in various software programs
– Communicate clearly, and converse with individuals both verbally and in writing regarding the exchange of accurate, detailed information, including the ability to read and comprehend client call information with special instructions
– Clarity of vision at 24 inches or less in order to observe and discern information while looking at a computer screen 90% of the day
Fancy Hands: $3-$7 Per Task
We’re currently hiring people to work as assistants for thousands of very discerning users of this site. If you have fast internet connection and the ability to use common websites and software, this could be a lot of fun. We’re looking for smart people who want to help build a great company and get paid. Keep reading if you’re interested. Are you good on the phone and great at internet research? This could be the perfect position for you.
- Making phone calls on behalf of people. Canceling their cable (a lot harder than it sounds).
- Scheduling appointments (doctors, business, etc)
- Tracking down the best price for something.
- Finding hotels that meet certain criteria.
- Data entry
Who we’re looking for
- Communication skills are a must. People will tell you what to do, you must be able to figure out what they’re asking for, and be able to get a clear response back to them.
- You need to have a computer and a reliable internet connection.
- People with knowledge of different fields.
- Self starter, you should want to take on more responsibility and try new things.
- Important You need to have an audio headset (with a microphone) to do this job (in some cases iPhone headphones work just fine).
- To start, you’ll get paid per task depending on how quickly the task is finished, what time of day it is, and how complicated the task is. For example, let’s say you have 5 different tasks to make reservations at a restaurant. To start, tasks are worth anywhere from $3.00 to $7 per task and go up from there.
- If interested, you may be promoted to a managerial type position, managing other assistants and helping ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Payments go out every other week (on Tuesday) via Dwolla
- This position and this company has huge room for growth.
- You can define your own hours. Ideally, I want people around 24 hours a day, so if you’ve got time at 4am, great! If you want to work 9-5, perfect!