Customer Service Representative (Temporary | Work From Home) 16.00 an hour
is an industry leader in online recreational safety and education. We offer a wide variety of state-approved course sites, such as www.boat-ed.com and www.hunter-ed.com.
- Resolve customer inquiries by phone, email, and chat regarding general information, product problems, and service questions
- Provide technical support for kiosk and printing equipment
- Order processing
- Data entry
- Provide billing information
- Literature fulfillment
- Other duties assigned
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize tasks quickly and without frustration
- Regardless of customer demeanor, the CSR must be able to maintain a professional tone at all times
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to organize work, documentation case files, and handle tasks effectively to maximize time
- Must be able to effectively work alone with light oversight and management during off-hours
- Must be able to use and respond to email effectively
- Must be able to use various custom-built applications for internal management
Part-Time Lead Generator/Telemarketing 12.25-15.00
Project Description: We are looking for a part-time Lead Generator who will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads in various markets. The primary focus of this project is to build a pipeline of qualified leads by means of daily outbound cold calls.
A list of leads and a virtual office extension for calls will be provided. This freelancer will be tasked with contacting potential customers, obtaining valid contact information and forwarding “hot” leads to the sales managers to close. A minimum of 35 calls per hour will be required. This is a part-time, hourly project that pays $13/hour.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $12.25 to $15.00 /hour
- direct selling: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- b2b: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- lead generation: 1 year (Preferred)
Marketing Consultant: Entry Level Sales Rep
We are looking to add 5 SALES SUPERSTARS to our growing team.
Those who desire unlimited earning potential and love to sell!!
We are an established Marketing Firm with services that 99% of businesses need.
We have an excellent presence and fabulous energy.
Our clients LOVE us. We’d like more of them!!
This project includes the following:
== > Find contact info of suitable prospects.
== > Conduct sales calls/emails.
== > Close the sales.
This position entails 1 year of phone sales experience. The role serves as the main purpose to
generate new business for our company, create new customers and close deals on a daily basis.
Every Sales Consultant should close at least 3 to 5 deals per week, at a bare minimum. These are fast
paced sales, so low price and high volume.
You will make between $200 to $400 USD for every sale that you make.
Your earning potential is limitless!
== > You can control your schedule.
== > You can work from anywhere within in the USA.
== > You will receive full training.
== > You offer business owners something that will truly help their business.
== > It’s an easy sell with no technical knowledge required.
- 1 Year Sales Experience.
- Ability to Close Sales.
- Phone Sales Experience.
- Ability to Build Rapport with Clients in Short Timeframe.
- Basic Computer Skills.
Work from Home Customer Service Representative$ 13.25 Per Hour
Sitel Work@Home Solutions™ is a virtual employee-based team supporting global fortune 500 companies in the insurance, travel & leisure, sport and telecommuting industries, just to name a few. Sitel believes that great customer experiences are powered by people who love what they do and where they work. Our culture is one that invests in the growth and development of our human capital – you.
- Prior customer service experience
- Prefers working in virtual self-management/self- motivated environment
- Excellent verbal and listening skills
- A professional and articulate voice
- A home office that is noise & distraction-free
- Ability to provide superior customer service (via webcam) while navigating multiple systems including the use of chat to ask and receive internal support
- Excels working in a fast-paced environment with evolving business needs
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home while earning a regular hourly paycheck
- Paid training
- Set schedules – the majority of shifts are 31-40 hours/week with other opportunities available
- Career advancement opportunities, 70% of our leaderships roles come from internal promotions
- Medical and dental benefits for full-time employees
- 401(K) Retirement Match for full-time employees
- Opportunities to earn additional income through incentive opportunities
- Vacation and holiday pay for full-time employees
- Employee discounts with Sitel’s many major brand-name partners
- World-class virtual team/coaching work environment
Custome Care Advisor
Your Day to Day
- Act as an advocate for customers. You know our customers the best and what other teams should do to better cater to customer needs
- Respond to inbound customer inquiries over the phone, website chat, text, and email. Fulfill customer requests as it relates to the customer’s life insurance policy
- Work closely with designers and product managers to share feedback on where customers experience issues or questions.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
A Little About You:
- 2+ years experience supporting customers via chat, phone and email in a professional office environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven track record of delighting customers and delivering projects on time
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to communicate with different personality types and roles (e.g., engineers, designers, upset customers, happy customers)
- Previous experience working in the life insurance industry a plus
- Previous experience working in Hubspot a plus or similar CRMs such as Salesforce or Zen Desk
- Life Insurance Agent License a big plus, but if you aren’t we will get you there
Customer Service Representative (Email & Chat)
LuckyVitamin.com is seeking a Customer Service Representative with a passion for great service for our growing customer service call center. This is a temporary work from home position.
*********CANDIDATE MUST OWN A COMPUTER*******
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Effectively manage incoming email and chat contact volume of a variety of types
Provide exceptional customer service that results in brand loyalty
Provide accurate information in response to inquiries regarding products and services offered by LuckyVitmain.
Respond to and follow up with customer inquires as needed and in a timely manner.
Email and Chat volume must maintain 50-60 daily touchpoints.
Stella (voice of the customer)- maintain an average score of over 4.3 per month
Quality- meet a monthly average of 80%+
Sending >90% of Stella surveys
Adhere to the current attendance policy
Maintain an average Chat resolution time of 7-10 Minutes.
2 years minimum customer service experience
Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
Experience in both phone and written customer communications
Understanding of administrative procedures and protocols
Ability to use Microsoft Office applications
Basic typing skills with emphasis placed on spelling and grammar
Strong attention to detail
Must have time management, organizational, and decision-making skills
Adaptability to change and self-starter
Able to maintain a high level of world-class customer service and professionalism to a wide range of customers
Bilingual preferred but not required
Customer Care Support Specialist
- Helpfully and patiently handle Customer’s issues.
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Ensure accuracy in updating the appropriate systems and databases with every call
- Utilize scripts to respond to customer inquiries
- Adhere to industry & departmental regulations (handling calls dealing with PII-Personally identifiable information)
- Consistently meet performance quotas; explain product features and services.
- Use established script to respond to customer inquiries and to verify account holder identity.
- Keep equipment operational by following established procedures, reporting malfunctions.
- Initiate outbound & internal calls as directed needed to improve departmental and product growth.
- Accountable for multi-tasking, as well as answer phone calls from the queue when needed
- Report on any negative trends identified when speaking to Customer’s or partners.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma required
- Effective verbal communication skills: ability to relay information via phone, and a high level of comfort in presenting products and concepts via telephone
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Highly energetic, enthusiastic and great problem-solving skills
- 1-year related experience in Call Center Customer Service
- Proficient in desktop applications, specifically Microsoft Office products
- Strong customer service skills.
- Hands-on self-starter
- Excellent communication skills, great problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work overtime and flexible hours as required and work a schedule which may have early morning, evening, weekend and/or holiday hours
- The qualified candidate must be able to handle escalated customer concerns or issues in a professional manner.
- Have a positive outlook with the desire and ability to embrace change without challenge.
- Be a team player who is willing to work extra hours and take on additional responsibilities.
- company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
Chat And Call Support Agent Dallas Temp Work From Home
You will be answering chat messages via social media
You will utilize an in-house search engine to quickly find responses to most inquiries
Progressive company – utilizes artificial intelligence to provide amazing service!
Consistent schedule and hours
Room for growth!! – The company acts as a launching point into the corporate world!
Lunches with the CEO, prizes, and giveaways all for your performance!
State of the art facility and FUN environment
Casual dress code
World-class training opportunities – this company invests in YOU as a person and an employee
GED/High School Diploma
Good job stability
Ability to provide superior customer service
Desire to grow within the company
Work well in a team environment
Salary: $11.50 to $12.50 /hour
- call center: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- lead generation: 1 year (Preferred)
Virtual Financial Customer Service Representative
- The ability to work virtually, from the safety & comfort of your home
- Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) for 3-6 months
- 100% paid training
- A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
- The ability to talk on the phone & use a computer
- Great communication skills & the ability to connect with customers
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred, but not required
Data Entry Specialist to take various documents, retype them, and format the information into our software. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and fluent in English. This is a highly flexible position but we ask for a commitment of at least 10-15 hours a week.
· Type and edit restaurant menu data
· Checks data for accuracy and completeness
· Fluent English skills
· Must be located in the United States
· Excellent spelling and grammar
· Fully remote and flexible position
· We ask for a 10-15hr/week time commitment and more hours will often be available if you are able to work more