ESL Teacher Ginny: English Teacher
The fastest growing online English learning platform, for children 4-16 years old, is looking to fill positions for the 2019-2020 school year
Looking for candidates possessing a bachelors degree or higher
IMPORTANT: Please review the working hours and apply only if suitable:
Full training provided
$18-22 per hour plus bonuses
– Eligibility to work in the US
– 1 year of teaching experience preferred (mentoring, tutoring, coaching etc all count as experience)
– ability to work flexible hours and commit at least 10 hours a week
Coaching and training provided. College graduates from all walks of life welcome to apply.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
Job Type: Contract
Tresta Inc. Spanish Remote Call Center Agent, $12 an hour – Full-time, Part-time, Temporary (Florida & Georgia Only)
Tallahassee, FL 32303
Attn: Florida and Georgia residents who have lost their job or are otherwise unable to work due to new government restrictions limiting physical interaction:
PATLive is looking for smart, friendly people to help take calls on behalf of a Florida government agency related to the coronavirus epidemic. We need people who can start working immediately. The position is temporary in nature but is expected to last for two months at a minimum. Great agents may also be hired on a permanent basis after this contract ends.
How It Works
- You must be fluent in both Spanish and English
- You must be available to work M-F from 9 am to 6 pm
- You must have your own computer, highspeed internet, and a USB headset
- You must be somewhat tech-savvy – if you struggle to use a computer you will not be a good fit for this position
- You must have a quiet room at home where you can work without being disrupted by kids, pets, etc
- You will attend a remote interview via telephone
- If you are selected, you will attend a remote training session via Zoom to explain how our web-based call scripting software and softphone work
- You will be required to install a VPN client on your computer
- Our web-based software walks you through what to say to callers, answers to the questions they’ll have, instructions for when to transfer callers to other resource centers, etc
- Call volume is extremely high, you should expect to be on non-stop calls for the duration of your shift excluding scheduled breaks and lunches
Minimum Computer Requirements
- PC Requirements: Windows 10, Quad-core i5 processor, 8GB of memory, and a solid-state drive (SSD) with 5GB of free space
- Mac Requirements: Catalina OS, Quad-core i5 processor, 8GB of memory, and a solid-state drive (SSD) with 5GB of free space
- A second computer monitor is strongly encouraged as it will make your job easier, but is not a requirement
- DSL or Cable internet that’s at least 10Mbps or faster
- A wired connection to your wifi router or cable modem
- A high-quality USB headset
- This position is associated with shifts that run M-F from 9 am to 6 pm
- We are giving preference to the candidate with full-time availability. However, we will also hire candidates on a part-time basis provided they can work at least 24 hours per week.
- Currently, we are only hiring Florida and Georgia residents. Please do not apply if you are not a Florida or Georgia resident.
Lionbridge: Ads Assessor English
As an Ads Assessor, your ultimate goal will be to contribute towards making internet search more exciting, relevant and interesting for all end-users in the US. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10, maximum of 20 hours per week depending on availability.
This is a freelance, independent contractor position.
- Fluency in English is essential, additional language skills are an advantage
- Must be working and living in the US for a period of 5 years
- Familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs etc. in your country
- A keen interest in the Internet e.g. researcher, blog writing, forums, website publishing
- Flexibility to complete a variety of different tasks following standard sets of guidelines
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and excellent communication are essential
- Ability to work independently and flexibly to new techniques/processes
- Preferred level of education/certification – Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- Work from the home office environment
- PC with Windows 10. Apple OS or older versions of Windows are not acceptable
- High-Speed Internet connection. A minimum upload speed of 1mpbs
- Software applications, e.g. Antivirus software, Adobe Flash Player, Acrobat Reader, Adobe Shockwave player, Microsoft Silverlight etc.
Blooms Today: Independent Sales Representative
THIS POSITION APPLIES TO ALL STATES EXCEPT TEXAS, CALIFORNIA AND FLORIDA
- Work cooperatively with other members of the sales team to meet or exceed organizational sales goals and quotas while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve sales profitability
- Educate customers about features and benefits of our products and preferred partner programs to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Excel in a performance-based work environment with unlimited earning potential
- Exceed minimum sales performance requirements by closing multiple sales per call and maximizing upsell conversions within each sales opportunity
- Convert all sales opportunities through 100% inbound sales calls (no cold calling our outbound sales calls)
- Knowledge of principles and methods for promoting, selling and up-selling products and services
- Demonstrated success in a sales environment including the ability to influence and close the sale
- Demonstrated ability to learn how to sell products requiring specific expertise and knowledge.
- Strong closing skills and personal committed to achieving sales targets
- Effective phone communication and active listening skills to give customers their full attention to what end user is saying, taking time to understand the customer needs.
- Experience in phone-based sales combined with superior customer service skills
- Maintain proficiency in using a personal computer and other common office equipment and software
- A proven track record of exceeding goals.
- Excellent performance-based bonus opportunities with strong earning potential over and above your hourly wage
- Average earnings for Independent Sales Representatives is $15.00 per hour with top-performing representatives earning an average of $24.00 per hour.
- Full training is provided in webinars, online videos, and tutorials, as well as a full sales support system so you have everything you need to be successful!
SourcePoint Inc. Remote Customer Service Representative – Nationwide
Successful candidates will have an outgoing, positive demeanor; a motivated, energetic work ethic, and a track record of working well with others in a team environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Field incoming calls in a timely manner throughout shift
- Identify customer questions, complaints, concerns, and overall needs.
- Provide sufficient answers and solutions to all customer queries.
- Handle customer complaints respectfully and professionally.
- Redirect customers to appropriate departments and teams when appropriate.
- Follow up with callers on complaint/question status, ensure resolution.
- Collaborate with call center team members and other company departments to ensure overall customer and product satisfaction.
- Follow all communication procedures, policies, and guidelines during every customer interaction.
- Perform duties and responsibilities with our customers’ satisfaction as your number one priority.
Experience & Abilities:
- Helpful, friendly customer service experience is required.
- Able to talk on the phone and navigate a computer at the same time.
- Able to read notes within the computer system to answer questions.
- Ability to use good judgement and be resourceful to find answers and resolve issues satisfactorily for callers and know when to refer a caller to a different department or supervisor when Associate cannot answer or resolve thoroughly.
- Ability to multitask (i.e., document all calls, send emails and/or faxes to callers, perform any follow-up work promised to a caller).
Link Activ: Telesales Representative Agent $7.25 to $8.34 /hour
(Offers Full Time, but lower pay scale, would be good to get experience working from home)
Fully paid training
Have strong English knowledge (as fluent as you can be)
Have excellent writing and communication skills
Full availability on weekends and holidays.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Experience: Sales: 1 year (Required)
Solix: Remote Customer Service Representative (Massachusetts area only)
Requirements of the position:
- Must be 18 years or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional telephone manner, customer service skills, active listening skills, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to use a computer
- Ability to resolve conflict and diffuse tension
- Effective time management skills
- Pass a minimum basic skills test
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Customer service or call center experience preferred
• Exceptional communication & verbal skills
• Computer skills
• Must have the ability to work independently with manager-led coaching
About the Position
In this role you will handle incoming calls from victims of disasters including house fires, tornadoes, hurricanes, and pandemic. It is an honor to help people in need, but it can be stressful and emotionally draining. Our typical worker is a mature person with years of experience connecting with people on the phone and online. Our training consists of computer-based learning augmented by live role-play and practice in an online conference room led by our instructors.
Training Start Date
After a successful skills assessment, we’re planning the next training class on April 13th.
Excellent verbal communication skills including accurate grammar and pronunciation
Ability remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced contact center environment
Ability to show empathy for the frustration and anxiety of people in need
Ability to accurately update the computer systems
Must pass a criminal background check
MaritzCX™ Market Research Telephone Interviewer
This part-time position will work out of your home to conduct Market Research interviews by telephone with various individuals, gathering valuable information regarding products, services and experiences that will assist our clients in producing a higher level of customer satisfaction. Successful candidates are expected to represent MaritzCX and our clients in a professional manner, providing the highest level of customer service possible. Successful candidates will interact with the customer and record data through our CATI system (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing). Successful candidates must be comfortable with the operation of a personal computer and be comfortable with data entry processes and procedures.
This position requires the following:
- Familiarity with Computer/PC/Telephone
- Clear speaking voice, good grammar, and strong reading skills
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Maintain a productive workstation that is quiet and free of any background noise
- Ability to read and speak English fluently and in a conversational manner
- Ability to explicitly follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to maintain a friendly, professional rapport with customers over the phone
- Adhere to the attendance policy by being punctual and working designated shifts
- High tolerance for repetitive tasks
- Maintain a team oriented, cooperative spirit
- Behaving in a friendly and professional manner at all times
- Self-motivated to uphold production and quality standards
This virtual position also requires the following:
- Access to a PC with the ability to open Microsoft office documents and access to Internet Explorer 5.0 or above, Safari or other compatible web browser.
- Broadband connection to the internet – Reliable and high speed
- Access to a stable and reliable telephone connection (landlines are preferred)
- Access to a secure, private, and safe workspace
- Access to a workspace that is quiet and free of background noise and distractions
- Access to a noise cancelling headset
- Active email account
- All technology requirements must be provided by the employee and must be maintained in good working condition. All costs to meet these requirements, including repairs, monthly telephone and internet charges are the responsibility of the employee and are not reimbursed by MaritzCX.
- We start at your state/county minimum wage/hr. Top performers can increase their hourly rate by $1.25 per hour over the first twelve months. Actual increase is based on individual performance.
- 30 day perfect attendance = $.50 increase.
- Other wage increase opportunities may be given at time of performance appraisals (first appraisals come at 2 month, 6 month and yearly after two years of employment).