Virtual Phone Solutions: Customer Service Agent
WORK FROM HOME – FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
Experience preferred but not required. Great attitude a must.
Hardwired phone and internet connection needed. Some contracts have bonus incentives!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
Chase Source Management: REMOTE CALL CENTER AGENTS
TRAINING SHIFT: (1st Week): Monday – Friday 11 AM – 8 PM
SHIFT: Must be willing to work any shift Sunday – Saturday (1st, 2nd, or 3rd)
JOB TYPE: Full-time / 40 hours per week
TEMPORARY: 6 Weeks Assignment
PAY STRUCTURE: $12.50/hr.
BONUS STRUCTURE: Earn up to $15.50/hr. for meeting attendance and performance goals
Become part of the ChaseSource Team! The Call Center Agent will provide technical support for customers with streaming devices and working for exciting brands. Since you’ll need to be familiar with streaming devices, we’ll give you hands-on training. You will get to play and interact with the actual devices you help customers with. This one-week paid training shows you all the processes and how to troubleshoot, meaning you’ll be prepared to give great service, meet your goals, and potentially receive a great bonus!
All positions are work from home. Equipment requirements are listed below.
- Laptop/desktop (no older than 3 years), Intel i5 core processor or equivalent AMD Processor
- Computer Type: PC compatible (no Macs or Chromebooks)
- Minimum OS Version: Windows 10 (with all recent updates)
- Minimum Processor Speed: 1GHZ (1000MHZ) or better on multi-core processors, 1.4 GHZ (1400MHZ) on single-core processors
- Minimum RAM: 4GB or greater
- Minimum Graphics Resolution: 1024×768 * Sound card with speakers or headset for training audio (During call processing a headset that is attached to your phone is required)
- Monitor Size: 17 inches or larger
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 11.0 or higher, Chrome (current version)
- Internet Connection: DSL, cable, or fiber optic (no dial-up, satellite, or 4G wireless connections)
- Internet Speed: High-Speed internet access, 5MBPS upload/download minimum
- Anti-virus Software: Must be on the current version
One Support: Support Representative 10.00 Hour
- Provide general support for clients
- Represent our clients in a positive, professional, and ethical manner while working to exceed customer and company expectations
- Interact with customers to provide, process, and prioritize information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services primarily via inbound calls
- Research required information using available resources
- Follow provided processes and procedures
- Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications
- Accurately process and record call transactions using the designated tracking software
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Manage time effectively in order to obtain performance criteria objectives
- Proper phone, chat, and email etiquette with the ability to speak and write clearly and accurately with proper grammar
- Interest in or experience with light or soft sales preferred
- Knowledge of relevant software, computer applications, and related equipment or the ability to learn
- Multitasking capabilities with ability to react quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Up-to-date and completed resume
- Typing test showing 40 WPM or above and at least 80% accuracy
- Internet speed-test showing over 2 Mbps download speed and 1 Mbps upload speed
- Taking consecutive customer calls and talking for the duration of your shift minus any breaks
- Typing 40+WPM frequently for the duration of your shift minus any breaks
- Sitting or standing at work-station for the duration of your shift minus any breaks
- If selected for a phone call, you’ll also have to undergo a review of your computer’s technical specifications to verify that they meet or exceed the technical requirements for the position:
- Either a desktop or a laptop running an authentic/validated/native copy of Windows 8.1 or 10
- Processor: If you have a dual-core (including a single with two logical) you will need at least a 2GHz clock speed base or turbo speed. If you have a quad-core or higher you will need at least a 1.6GHz clock speed base or turbo speed.
- 3GB of RAM
- Direct/wired internet connection (Cable, DSL, or Fiber), we do not allow wireless connections for work due to potential inconsistency in connection strength
- A Skype-compatible (hard-wired, not wireless) USB headset
- At least one 15″ or larger monitor (more than one will make things easier)
- Skype-compatible webcam
Focus Insurance: Telemarketing/Appointment Setting
Focus Insurance is looking for a telemarketing pro for lead generation. This job is a remote position with a somewhat flexible schedule between the hours of 9 and 5. We are looking for someone to use our dialer and be on the phone for 4 hours a day. These hours can be broken up into 2-hour shifts. 10-minute breaks on the hour. This job will pay $13 an hour and $1 dollar for every renewal date produced $5 for every appointment set, and $50 for every policy sold. The job will be calling on commercial businesses and asking when their insurance renewal is, and for permission for one of our agents to follow up. A month-end bonus will also be paid based on business closed by month-end. Must have a home office set up with a computer and high-speed internet. Please email resume if interested.
Direct Interactions: Federal Government Stimulus Payment Enrollment and Support Representative
The COVID-19 virus has disrupted traditional contact centers worldwide. Clients are turning to Direct Interactions for help. While our primary work is handling inbound calls, there will be opportunities to handle outbound calls, chats, emails, and more. (Note: The outbound calls are customer service follow up calls, not telemarketing). We encourage you to submit an application, there has never been a better time to start your work-at-home career than April and May 2020.
At Direct Interactions, you will work with some of the kindest and most professional contact center agents in the country. You will help people in need and know that you made a positive difference in their lives. Even if you haven’t worked in contact centers for long, we’re interested in learning more about you.
About the Position
This role is handling incoming calls from people contacting the federal government stimulus check department. We help people enroll to receive a stimulus check and also access the online system to check the status of their payment.
We are currently experiencing a very high number of calls. This means you’ll be on the phone most of the time during your shifts. We have a wellness program (15 minute video) led by a personal trainer to help you recover and relax during breaks. We offer flexible scheduling and ideal applicants can work between 30 and 40 hours / week.
Excellent verbal communication skills including accurate grammar and pronunciation
Ability remain calm under pressure in a fast-paced contact center environment
Ability to show empathy for the frustration and anxiety of people in need
Ability to use a computer quickly and accurately
Must pass a criminal background check
Legally able to work in the USA and located here
$11.50 – 12.50 per hour unless your local minimum wage is higher
Shifts are available 7 days a week
Up to 40 hours per week available
high-speed Internet and computer running Microsoft Windows operating system
headset with USB connection to the computer
Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Internet Edge browser
At this time Apple Computers (Macs) are not compatible with the client’s software
Pearl Interactive Network: Virtual Customer Service Representative
Bring your customer service experience to a dynamic team. Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is seeking Virtual Customer Service Representatives to support our business partners throughout the United States.
As a Virtual Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for handling calls from customers, answer inquires and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information in a courteous and professional manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 6 months of customer service/administrative/telemarketing experience required.
- Must be able to speak and read English clearly, professionally, and fluently.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM.
- Experience working with a PC and Windows operating system is required.
- Embrace our winning Pearl Culture which promotes our employees’ desires and efforts to serve our consumers, coworkers, clients and community by exhibiting our Pearl values of customer satisfaction, teamwork & family atmosphere, quality, respect, transparency and innovation.
Background Investigation and Skills Assessment Required
CognoSante: Data Processing Customer Service
We are searching for individuals with Customer Service and Data Processing experience to assist individuals who are applying for small business loans.
This is a work from home position.
In this position, your chief goal will be to assist eligible applicants process loan applications in a timely and professional manner. The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent customer services and communication skills. You should also have strong attention to detail and interpersonal abilities.
- Collect necessary information to complete application
- Experience meeting high production and quality standards
- Educate clients on rules and requirements
- Maintain good customer relations while gathering information and educating customers
- Ensure you comply with the established regulations and law requirements
- Experience navigating multiple computer systems and applications
- Data entry experience
- Customer service experience
- Good understanding of MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good multitasking abilities with outstanding time management skills