VIP Desk: CUSTOMER SERVICE AND INBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVE (REMOTE)
Work from home, handle calls for Home Advisor. Paid training + hourly pay of $16/hr.
What does success look like to you? As an Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representative, success is more than reaching sales goals and earning commissions. Success is contributing to a team and company committed to elevating the customer experience.
VIPdesk Connect is hiring sharp and enthusiastic go-getters to join our remote team. The position—equal parts Sales and Customer Service—offers challenging and interesting work. We provide the training and tools; you provide the ambition. Bring your willingness to learn, the ability to accept and integrate feedback, action to achieve results, and we will develop and nurture your sales talents. Let’s create success together.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of customer service experience
- Desire to meet and exceed sales performance goals
- Able to work weekends
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to type at least 35 WPM with proper spelling and grammar
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, a strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to successfully pass a criminal and employment reference security check
- Currently reside in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin
- Some college
- Six months of inbound sales experience with upselling
- Previous call center experience
Full-time team members work 32-40 hours per week, up to 5 days per week between the following hours:
- Mon–Fri, 8:00 AM–6:00 PM ET
- Sat & Sun 8:30 AM–6:30 PM ET
- team members work one-weekend shift (Sat or Sun) each week
- Monday-Saturday, 12:00 PM-10:00 PM ET,
- Sunday 8:30 AM-6:30 PM ET
- Team Member will be scheduled for a one-weekend shift (Saturday or Sunday) each week.
Our next training class is tentatively scheduled to begin on or about May 27, 2020, with daily classes held 11:00 pm-5:00 pm ET (Monday-Friday).
Wayfair-Remote/Texas 14.00 Per Hour
Wayfair is seeking Work from Home Customer Service Representatives
The starting rate of pay is $14/hr.
At Wayfair, we care about our customers! Our award-winning Customer Service Team balances technology and human empathy to build customer trust and loyalty. From the time the customer orders with Wayfair through delivery to their home, our team works to make it easier than ever to shop for the home. The Customer Service Team works proactively in a fast-paced environment to monitor customer orders and ensure seamless delivery to the customer. In the event, a customer should contact our support team via phone, email, chat, social media, or in other ways, we empower our Customer Service Team to resolve the issue. We are passionate about our customers and work to delight them in every interaction with Wayfair.
What You’ll Do
- You will troubleshoot and resolve customer service inquiries while building a relationship with the customer
- Provide service to customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, back order inquiries, and any other issues that may arise in the order fulfillment process
- You will exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics, and issue resolution targets
- Continuously look for areas of improvement and communicate trends in customer calls to leadership as appropriate
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies
- You will demonstrate conflict management skills and maintain professional composure
What You’ll Need
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Passion for helping others
- A successful track record working in a high-volume environment
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Ability to maintain the required internet speed of at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 (upload) to support voice traffic and HTTPS web traffic using a hard-wire Ethernet internet connection (no WiFi)
- A workspace that is free from noise or distraction (Wayfair provides all necessary computer equipment)
Zillow: Escrow Officer (Washington State)
Escrow Officers are critical to our desire to form a highly customer-centric title and settlement company. At Zillow, it is our plan to change how closing and settlement services are performed. We will improve the customer experience by reducing customer effort, making information transparent, and improving speed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as liaison between all parties within the home buying/selling ecosystem
- Communicate and keep all parties fully apprised of the closing status
- Comply with all regulatory requirements
- Promote a ‘first time right’ mentality to eliminate errors and rework
- Drive closing performance, meet closings dates, provide a great customer experience
- Perform final quality review of CD/settlement statements and other closing documents
- Collaborate with the title department to resolve title issues
- Address inquiries from buyers, sellers, and lenders in a timely manner
- Confirm closing dates, locations and schedule signings
- Balance and disburse funds accurately and timely
- Coordinate with internal banking and accounting teams in the maintenance of escrow accounts and records
- Assist with workflow design and optimization activities. Help design closing systems
- Guide training team to build training material, job aids and P&Ps to replicate knowledge and standardize processes
Who you are
You enjoy working in high energy, fast-paced environment. You love serving others. You have excellent communication skills with an ability to juggle multiple priorities. Answering the phone is never an interruption, rather, it is an opportunity to show off your skills. You carry yourself professionally and represent Zillow Offers and Zillow Group both internally and externally.
- Washington state Designated Escrow Officer License required (DEO)
- 3+ years’ expert experience preferred performing closing transactions
- Highly knowledgeable regarding standard closing concepts, practices, and procedures of the real estate settlement industry
- Complete knowledge and ability to handle residential purchase transactions from receipt of contract and earnest money through funding and disbursement
- Solid understanding of various title policy forms and typical endorsements
- Ability to professionally manage challenging customers, to diffuse conflict situations and resolve closing issues quickly
- Demonstrates ability to calculate discounts, prorations, and commission splits accurately
- Exemplary organizational skills
- Ability to manage high volume transactions in a paperless environment
- Intermediate to advanced experience working within closing software systems and Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience with ResWare a plus
One Support: 3 Positions Available which include:
Business Customer Care Representative
Customer Care Representative
Technical Support Representative
With both work at home and in house positions available, we offer unique opportunities in both the customer service and technical support industries. Benefits paid time off and upward mobility is just a few of the rewards for working at OneSupport.
OneSupport offers competitive wages and selective benefits designed to allow you to choose options that meet your individual needs. We have full-time and part-time positions with around the clock flexible scheduling to accommodate your lifestyle.
Our Work at Home program is available for qualified residents of Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Sedwick: Service Center Associate
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To expedite the Customer Service claims application process; to ensure correct case assignment, and to act as a customer liaison in assisting the customer with the correct contact person to resolve problems and/or questions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assigns new claims to the appropriate claims handler.
- Enters verbal and written application information that meets both the internal and external customers’ requirements accurately into the claims management system.
- Contacts the customer by telephone, written correspondence, and/or the claims system regarding documentation required to process a claim, required time frames, and claim status.
- Communicates clearly and professionally with the customer by telephone and/or written correspondence regarding all aspects of the claims process.
- Participates in and maintains a quality service culture within the Customer Service Team.
- Attendance during scheduled work hours is required.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization’s quality program(s).
Education & Licensing
High school diploma or GED required.
One (1) year of clerical or customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent oral and written communication
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Good customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
The Results Company: Customer Service Representative
What will you be doing?
Join The Results Companies and take pride in being the voice of our customers. Our Customer Service Representatives (our version of Super-Heroes) love to help customers! You will be giving instructions, answering questions, promoting a product or service, or resolving a customer’s complaints. If you have a positive attitude, patience, strong computer skills, and the ability to solve problems, we want you!
How will you make a difference?
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate with customers over the phone, via email, and/or online chat
- Navigate a computer with multiple windows and screens
- Resolve any customer issues while providing an exceptional customer experience
To join our Super Heroes, you need:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to type 25 words per minute
- Basic computer navigation skills and exceptional communication skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Any customer service experience is a plusAt home positions will require you to independently have access to the following:
Equipment Qualifications & Set-Up Needed
- High-Speed Internet – minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 5 Mbps
- Ability to connect directly to the internet service provider modem with an ethernet cable, WIFI is not acceptable
- A dedicated workspace in your home that is free of background noise and distractions
Why join The Results Companies’ team?
- Employee Performance Incentives and Prizes
- Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO & 401(K)
- Paid Training
- Discounts on Hotels, Car Rentals, Restaurants, Movie Tickets, Groceries, Child Care, and much more
- Opportunity to grow with The Results Companies if that’s “Your Greater”
- Flexibility with scheduling
ICUC, Social Media Content Specialist (Remote)
ICUC Social is a global team of 350+, that acts as an extension of our client’s brand on social media. Providing scalable management, protection, and revenue-generation services, we are thoughtful and revel in working with a range of clients across industries. We have specializations in several categories, with intimate knowledge of key metrics and a portfolio of work to prove it. Our Social Media Management Services are first-rate, and our work speaks for itself.
Our services include Review Management, Social Content, Strategy, Moderation, Community Management, Social Listening and Reporting, and more! Click here to learn more.
- Monitor and respond to comments on the client’s social accounts on behalf of the client, using their unique, brand voice
- Enforce the online community’s safety and usage policies across multiple content areas and ensure that guidelines and rules are adhered to
- Craft engaging responses that encourage participation and the development of user-generated content to ensure that the online community is achieving its objectives
- 100% remote work from home – no commute to the office
- Bring your job wherever you go – all you need is a reliable internet connection and laptop
- Work with a diverse group of individuals – we’re global and so is our workforce
- You get to share your knowledge and expertise with our client’s customers
- All this plus a competitive compensation and benefits package!
What you need:
- Must have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with social media tools & interact with online community tools such as forums, blogs, user-generated content, etc.
- Must have substantial knowledge of the Internet including following current trends.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Strong written communication skills – spelling, punctuation, grammar, etc.
- Experience writing, editing, and crafting engaging content in the social media space using brand voice and following established guidelines
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to adjust written tone and voice to match each individual customer
- Experience with and knowledge and understanding of all social platforms
- Ability to work independently and collectively in a unique virtual environment
- High-speed internet connection (no data restrictions)
- PC/laptop or Mac: Processor of 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster. RAM: 6 gigabyte (GB)Display: 800×600, Camera (built-in or external), Headset with microphone, Operating System: Windows 8.1 or higher – For Macs, OSX 10.9 or higher Browsers: Chrome / Firefox / Safari / Opera / I.E. Anti-virus: Windows Defender or Mac Security Updates
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo a criminal background check.