Happy New Year Everyone!
Here are some new job leads to help you get started with your journey of working from home:
ModSquad: At-Home Meal-Kit Provider – Customer Support – Tickets, Chat
Fantastic Meal-Kit Provider Has Positions Cooking!
This is a 30-hr/week Full Time position, with the opportunity for additional hours during busy seasons.
This is a remote position, but we would prefer to hire someone in the Buffalo, NY area. Other states open to consideration are: MD, NY, NJ, and WA.
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails using ZenDesk Support and ZenDesk Talk, including taking orders, answering questions about products and delivery options, and responding to complaints/problems.
- Coordinating with the Operations Department regarding order fulfillment and delivery
- Promoting products to existing customers via calls and emails
- Data entry and clerical work
- Other duties as assigned
CVS Health: Customer Service Representative
Customer Service that take inbound calls, and makes out bound calls. Learning 3 products. Speaking with Providers, members, clients, payers, brokers as our customers
Able to multi task. Type accurately, while on the phone with the customer. Needs clear and professional speaking skills. Knowledge on working with several systems, ex Websites, and documenting systems.
CVS Health requires its Colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. In some states and roles, you may be required
Preferred back ground in large volume Customer Service center, and or Health Insurance
Jackson Hewitt: Support Software Specialist~Tier 1 Chat
This is a Seasonal Position with a possible duration of mid-November, through mid-April the following year. What you’ll do here: • To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. • Demonstrate excellent voice quality, inflection and present a professional, courteous, patient demeanor. Maintain a confident, friendly, and helpful tone in conversation.
- Ability to follow directions and perform the steps necessary to resolve the issue. • Ability to work independently and as part of a team. • Ability to learn innovative technology quickly and adapt and tailor solutions to fit the challenge. • Strong Windows 10 experience desired.
- Take ownership in assisting, researching, resolving, or escalating Employee issues. • Verbally de-escalate and handle difficult Employee situations. • Understand and implement the latest information and procedures efficiently and professionally. • Utilize multiple systems to access Employee information, research issues, educate and solve the Employee’s reason for contact.
- Accept and implement Quality and Performance Management Coaching / Feedback. • Handle and hold secure confidential and sensitive Employee information. • Diligently and accurately document Employee records and cases. • May be asked to assist with other program support including email, co-browse, outbound and other support initiatives.
Telavista: Call Center Representative~Inbound Sales $13.50 hourly
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, responds to customer questions and solves problems according to standardized procedures while maintaining a courteous manner.
- Delivers quality customer service and builds relationships with prospective customers.
- Receives calls from prospective customers and explains service offered.
- Informs current and prospective customers of promotions and new or upgraded products.
- Quotes prices and encourages customers to buy.
- Explains product options, related charges, and mandatory disclosures clearly and concisely.
- Uses product information, client tools, scripting, and rebuttals to overcome resistance.
- Secures and places orders.
- Handles difficult and/or sensitive questions and emotional customers while maintaining professional demeanor.
- Enters relevant customer payment information into computer database system.
- Accesses account files, takes orders, and processes orders.
- Asks appropriate questions and gathers information to determine customer needs.
- Enters alpha and numeric data via computer keyboard into an automated system accurately.
- Logs on and off customer care system. Able to navigate Web-based and phone systems.
- Uses client specific-reference materials and customer service skills.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Loan Care: Customer Experience Specialist
- Assist homeowners with routine or complex issues and requests, in a call center environment
- Use an advanced telephony system
- Explain mortgage based process information
- Make decisions to resolve customer issues
- Navigate and enter data on a computer platform
- Provide exceptional customer service
First Source health Care: Remote Work From Home Customer Service Representative $13 hourly
The responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following duties:
- Handling a high volume of inbound calls for Healthcare Member and Provider inquiries
- Be able to answer Healthcare Member and Provider inquiries and type information into the computer system simultaneously
- Web camera visibility
- Answering calls from customers looking for assistance with their account. These could include questions on outstanding balances, credit lines, how to obtain a title, or a change of address.
- Using several computer applications to log and locate information which will be used to identify, research, and resolve customer issues, answer questions, or identify a solution.
- Responding promptly to customer needs. Asking for the customers feedback to improve service.
- Maintaining confidentiality. Listening to others without interrupting. Keeping emotions under control, and remaining open to others’ ideas and try new things.
- Speaking clearly and persuasively in both positive or negative situations. Listening and getting clarification. Responding quickly and effectively to customer questions.
- Looking for ways to improve and promote quality. Applying feedback to improve personal performance. Monitoring your own work to ensure quality.
Afni: Customer Service Representative
Experience & Skills
Education & Certificates
High school diploma or GED
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Sutherland: Customer Service Representative
- Demonstrate excellence: Showcase your people skills and negotiation tactics by managing inbound and outbound calls for assigned accounts.
- Define Sutherland’s reputation: Work with our customers to find a win-win solution
- Drive the business forward: Take initiative and work independently in a target-driven environment; proactively escalate potential issues to ensure exceptional customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and are a strong multitasker
- Driven by solving problems and meeting goals
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in customer service
- High school diploma or equivalent