- Monitor and analyze student activity to identify potentially inappropriate usage including words, phrases, statements, and images
- Quickly and efficiently process content, while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Process for a minimum of 10 hours each week
- Escalate questionable findings to Safety Team Representatives for additional in-depth analysis
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Experience using various computer and web-based applications in a professional environment
- Interest and enthusiasm for reading, as the position requires focused attention to reading various lengths of content
- Ability to delineate between potentially harmful student matters and harmless situations
- Experience with tech and social media culture
- Knowledge of trends and slang used by children and teenagers to help identify potential issues
- Ability to exhibit tolerance of and respect for others’ opinions
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptability to change
- Ability to work independently; experience working as an Independent Contractor preferred
- Access to high-speed internet (satellite is not acceptable)
- Access to a computer, chromebook, or laptop
- Minimum operating system: Mac: El Capitan or above, Windows 7 or above, Fedora 28 or above
- Minimum processor required: Core i3+
- Experience with Slack or other business-based chat applications is a plus
- The non-renewing, Independent Contractor assignment is not guaranteed for any length of time, workloads and hours will vary
- Contracts can be terminated at any time
- There is potential for contract renewal depending on workflow and personal ability to fulfill responsibilities outlined above
- This contract requires you to be able to view content of a sensitive nature including exposure to graphic content that may contain nudity
- Because Gaggle strives to enter into contractual agreements with Independent Contractors who contribute to Gaggle’s mission of student safety, background checks are required for all prospective Independent Contractors – this screening includes, but is not limited to, both a National Criminal and National Sex Offender Registry check
- Due to the sensitive and confidential nature of the material we review, applicants who work, volunteer, or have children at a school district with Gaggle services will not be considered
Compensation: $10.00 /hour
Blue Chip Works: Customer Service Agent (Work-From-Home) Position Details
- Handling inbound customer calls to provide exceptional customer support in a timely manner.
- Learning detailed client information, and the ability to pass all certification courses.
- Consistently meet established productivity metrics, schedule adherence, and quality service, coupled with researching every issue and providing resolutions.
- Ability to create own schedule upon passing certification courses.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work with management and team to probe for problem solving when needed.
- Must be in attendance for duration of training schedule.
- Customer service focused toward customers, business clients, and CSA team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, experience is preferred but not a
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills, along with active listening.
- Supports a friendly, happy, effective working environment.
- Home office or work station.
- Must live in United States (except: California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, and Wisconsin States)
- PC Desktop or Laptop w/ Windows 7 or better. MAC Computers accepted(except MacBook Pros), Windows preferred.
- Ethernet capabilities (WiFi not acceptable).
- USB Headset with Microphone.
- Hardwired Telephone or Voice Over IP(Optional).
- This position is an Independent Contractor position, in which Agents have the ability to set own schedule, provide own equipment, and work with multiple clients at one time.
Blackboard International: Customer Success Advisor
- You must have a quiet, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift.
- Your home office must have DSL or Cable Internet that is hardwired into a modem/router via Ethernet.
- Minimum download speed 10 Mbps
- Minimum upload speed 5 Mbps
- Ping less than 100 ms
- Strong computer knowledge, including the ability to accurately type at least 25 wpm
(Dial up, Wireless, or Satellite internet service cannot be used)
- Resolve end user inquiries by utilizing multiple technologies including telephony, chat and web based inquiries.
- Strive for one-call resolution of customer issues while communicating appropriate options in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage and resolve identified client issues for assigned customer accounts.
- Document information into web based ticketing system.
- Search and navigate knowledge base to identify appropriate resolution for client issues.
- Escalate unique issues or inaccurate information contained in knowledge base to the immediate supervisor for resolution.
- Projects favorable image of the company to promote its objectives and goals that enhance client relationships.
- Participate in internal training programs to expand knowledge and support multiple clients.
- Provide delightful, efficient and accurate resolution to customer inquiries.
- Special projects as requested by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred.
- Must be 18 years old or over.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of how to use a computer and internet applications.
- Proficiency in MS Office computer applications, including Word and Excel and willingness to learn new technology systems.
- Familiarity with education related technologies.
- Must be able to handle multiple job tasks at one time and escalate issues timely.
- Customer service or contact center experience highly preferred.
- Previous experience in the education industry and e-learning technologies preferred.
- Analytical orientation with strong attention to detail.
ARO International: Remote Customer Service Representative Multiple Shifts – Work from Home
Complete inbound and outbound calls with clients to obtain their medical history information for the life insurance application process. Must have a strong attention to detail and knowledge of medical terminology.
Skills and Talents:
Professional telephone presence
Articulate with clear oral communication skills
Ability to work independently
Professional and courteous attitude
Attention to detail
Intermediate Computer Skills
Multi-tasking -ability to speak with customers while entering information into the system
Must have a professional environment at your home. This includes a quiet, dedicated work space with a door
Must have a fully updated computer system with antispyware/virus protection and a high-quality headset that hooks into the phone (not the computer) to utilize during working hours.
High speed Internet via Cable modem or DSL.
Must have a dedicated land line. Cordless phones and cell phones are not acceptable.
Day and Evening shifts available.
Position: Up to 40 hours per week. Call center hours are 7 am – 10 pm CST Monday through Thursday, 7 am – 5 pm Friday and 8am – noon Saturday.
Rollover Rep: Overnight Remote Customer Service Rep
As part of a growing business, we are looking for candidates that can help give high quality service to our clients’ inbound calls. Our service partners with quality programs nationwide to guarantee that help-seekers struggling from addictions and mental illnesses get in touch with a live human immediately while ensuring the treatment providers themselves don’t lose out on potential clients.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Motivated to help people and make a real difference
Pay + benefits:
- $12.50 to $14.50 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.50 to $14.50 /hour
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Overnight shift: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
Colonial Life: Customer Service Associate Fort Worth (Temporarily Remote Position)
STOP WAKING UP DREADING TO GO TO WORK, BUILD A CAREER YOU’RE EXCITED ABOUT!
At Colonial agents are earning up to 3,000- 7,000 per month and more.
No college degree required.
No sales experience required.
Colonial Life is growing and recruiting intelligent, dedicated, passionate, outgoing professionals to meet the needs of our exploding market.
Prior insurance or sales experience is NOT required, and coaching is provided to help you succeed.
In this industry you have the opportunity to engage and help Clients every single day.
YOU MUST BE: ·
– Professional in Appearance
– Self Motivated
– Competitive Take Charge Individual
– Success Driven and goal oriented
WE OFFER: ·
– Management opportunities
– Equal Opportunity Employer
– Competitive commissions and incentives
– Formal training that is second to none
– Management growth
– Independence and freedom to work your own schedule
– Customer service support in place to service your clients
VALID & CURRENT- Driver’s License/Reliable Transportation
Pass a BACKGROUND Check
Imperfect: Seasonal Customer Care Associate.
- Take the initiative to learn the company’s products and processes
- Respond to customer inquiries starting via email with possibility to progress to live channels (chats and phones) for additional pay
- Support 50-100 customers during a typical day
- Devise creative solutions to any and all problems that arise
- Assist customers in managing their online accounts
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service role
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve and think on your feet
- Experience with Zendesk or similar customer-service software a plus
- Impeccable computer skills and knowledge
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations
- Passionate about product knowledge and delivering a great experience
- You’re passionate about our mission to eliminate food waste and create a better food system for all
- Must be able to work remotely from a quiet location without distractions
- Must be able to provide your own equipment, specifics outlined below
- A supported Computer (PC, MAC and Linux) with keyboard mouse and webcam
- Broadband Internet connection (this can be cable internet, satellite or DSL)
- Personal email to receive the invitation email to start AWS workspaces
Details of Position
- This is a full time seasonal position lasting no longer than 6 months
- Paid sick time earned on an accrual basis
- Exact work schedule will be provided upon offer (40hrs\wk)
- Paid hourly starting at $13 per hour
- Ability to progress to live channels for additional pay of $1\channel up to $15\hr based on performance
- This is a seasonal position and will last no more than 6 months with potential to convert to a regular position based on performance.
- Regular positions will be based in our office in Tucson, AZ
- Sedentary work; involves sitting most of the time
- Regular work with computers, including keyboards, mouses, and screens
Paragon Planners: Scheduler
Do you thrive working independently and being responsible for your performance? Would you enjoy working in the professional world from the convenience of your home office?
This could be the job for you: 15-32 hours per week (32-33 hrs per week is max, minimal/part-time hours to start), comprehensive training, ongoing support and opportunities for growth and development.
Answer these questions, submit your resume and cover letter and leave us a great voicemail to take the next steps.
*Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed. A complete submission will include a resume, cover letter, completion of supplemental questions and voicemail.