Navient: Temporary Customer Service Agent: $17 Hourly (New York Near Perry NY)
Pioneer Credit Recovery, a Navient company, has immediate openings for Temporary Customer Service Representatives, training class begins Monday, November 9th
Join Pioneer as a temporary work-from-home Customer Service Representative at $17.00/hour plus bonus. The duration of this temporary role will be 2-3 months, depending on business needs. Computer equipment will be provided!
This new role will be fast paced managing inbound and outbound calls and performing data entry related to a new program. You will assist customers by researching their account and providing prompt and accurate information in a courteous and professional manner.
Please note: Applicants considered must reside within 1-1.5 hours of the Perry, NY Office
Training Schedule will fall between the following hours:
Monday- Friday, 8 AM-5 PM EST
Schedule after training:
Monday- Friday, 8 AM-5 PM EST
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Experience in servicing customers with professionalism, diplomacy and consideration for the customer’s requests or concern
- Some completed college coursework will serve as substitute for work experience
- Applicants considered must be located within 1-1.5 hours of the Perry, NY office
- High speed internet access (Minimum 10MB upload speed, 5MB download speed)
- Landline phone or cell phone
- Private workspace or home office free of distractions and outside noise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner, ability to maintain an in-depth understanding of the training curriculum
- Excellent PC and internet navigation skills
- Efficient time management skills
Prior experience in a high-volume call center preferred
Field Choice: Appointment Coordinator / Dispatcher $13-$15 hourly
We are a document signing company that services clients in the mortgage industry. We’re looking for an intelligent, outgoing, detail oriented, multi-tasker who has superb written and verbal communication skills to join our team. Your role will be to provide excellent customer service to both our clients and our agents on the phone and through email.
On-the-job training is provided and we offer opportunities for advancement and growth as we promote from within. We are a tight-knit group, therefore the person we hire should be comfortable working in a team environment but should also be composed and poised enough to work individually as a self-starter.
Successful candidates will possess most, if not all, of the following requirements:
- Mortgage experience preferred, either working for a lender, title company, escrow, or as a real estate assistant
- Critical thinking ability
- Must be able to effectively write professional emails, be well versed, fun to speak with, and have superb phone communication skills and sound professional over the phone
- Must be detail oriented, work efficiently, be able to multi-task, and have excellent time management skills
- Must be calm under pressure and confident
- Negotiating skills
- Must be empathetic to the needs of our clients
- Must be quick thinking and energetic
- Must have a strong sense of urgency to fulfill tasks in a deadline driven environment
- Strong typing skills (at least 45-50 wpm) and familiar with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel) as well as Gmail.
- Strong data entry skills
- Must be a quick learner and be able to learn our software program/CRM system right away
- Candidate must be likable and personable over the phone and have a customer service oriented nature and demeanor
Must be flexible to work Monday thru Friday. Shift will primarily be 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm, or 10:30am – 7pm.
Primary Job Duties:
- Outbound calls – scheduling and coordinating loan document signings between agents and borrowers on behalf of our title companies and lender clients. You will be expected to negotiate with agents as well as provide direction to our independent contractors.
- Inbound calls – resolving agent and client issues related to orders, document errors/corrections, shipping delays, appointment time changes, order updates, etc.
- Agent-Client Liaison – maintaining a positive relationship with our client through phone and email contact by supporting and directing client requests on a daily basis and communicating client requirements to signing agents.
- Quality control – managing and reviewing confidential/sensitive files, while assisting in correcting document errors
- No cold calling
Gugagoo Inc. Chat Support Specialist
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints via online chat
- Provide information about the products and services via online chat
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns via online chat
- Document and update customer records based on interactions via online chat
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service a plus
- Must be able to type 35 WPM
- Display basic internet and window based computer skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Millenial Services: Customer Service: Phones
1099 Positon: $11.00 hourly
8 GB of RAM
50 Mbps download speed
Quiet background for phone based work – no noises at all
VERY professional phone presence including proper grammar
Attention to detail
Ability to adapt to changes quickly
Customer Service background
Strong written/verbal communication
- Phone/Telemarketing: 2 years (Required)
CVS Health: Texas (Must Live within 70 Miles of Flowermound)
Our application process is 2 simple steps:
1. Apply on line
2. Take our Online Virtual Job Tryout (Interview Platform) to learn even more about the position
- One year of Customer Service experience
- Six months of high volume customer service experience working in Windows, Microsoft or another application
- Must live within 70 miles of Flower Mound, TX
- Prior Healthcare experience with benefits, insurance, prescriptions
- Telephonic customer service experience
Verifiable High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
American Family Insurance: Inbound/Outbound Customer Service Account Management
- This position requires travel up to 5% of the time
Specialized Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions, support or service
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematics (arithmetic, averaging, percentages, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service environment. (This includes face-to-face service or contact center: retail, insurance, hospitality, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with PC software applications (Microsoft Office Suites, Internet Explorer).
- Keyboarding/typing ability at 25 wpm.
- This position requires the ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Additional Job Information:
Ideal candidates will possess:
American Family Insurance billing experience OR
Current Property & Casualty insurance licenses OR
Bilingual in English & Spanish
This is a Remote/Work From Home position.
This role will start in January 2021.
Depending on experiences and qualifications, you may be considered for a more advanced role.
All roles within this group hire will require Property & Casualty licenses upon hire.
Unifin: Customer Service Agent (Finance) $15 Hourly
- Experience: Customer Service, Financial, 1 year (Required)
- Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
- Language: English (Required)
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
Duties & Responsibilities
The job generally requires the ability to perform the following duties:
- Responsible for handling inbound calls from customer’s inquiries and complaints in a Financial / Bank Services environment.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Resolve service problems: clarify the customer’s complaint, determine the cause of the problem, select and explain the best solution to solve the problems, expediting correction or adjustment, follow up to ensure resolution.
- Ensuring customer queries are answered to their satisfaction.
- Using platforms and tools, systems to access the details of customers.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via email or chat
- Address customer’s concerns related to the services and provide the best solutions for their need via a variety of communication channels that could include email, chat, or social channels
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and select the best solution in an efficient manner
- Provide accurate and complete information by using our communication methods
- Escalate any customer complaints to the Operations Supervisor when needed and ensure solutions have been sort on the same on time
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Financial product knowledge
- Customer service oriented
- Documentation skills
- Phone skills
- Listening Skills
- Resolving conflict
- Analyzing information
- Customer service passion, skills, and experience
- Focus on quality and conflict resolution
- Ability to problem solve and communicate clearly
- Quality typing skills
- Team player and self-motivated
ERC: Customer Service Agent (Part Time) 9.50 to 10.50
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Go-getters that are tech-savvy, confident and self-driven
- People that have a passion for providing above and beyond customer service experiences
- Possess a HS diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, which may include some weekends and holidays to meet business needs
- Successful completion of a computer assessment is required
- Must have the following equipment: Desktop computer or laptop with Windows installed, headset with USB connect, Ethernet cable, and Internet router with a free network connection. (Chromebooks are not acceptable.)
- Must have the following Internet: Reliable, hard-wired, bi-directional Internet connection, DSL or Cable (broadband Internet, not dial up) with at least 10 Mbps downstream and at least 7 Mbps upstream. You can test your Internet speed by visiting www.speedtest.net
- Must reside in Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin, or Wyoming to be eligible for this position.
WHY THIS POSITION:
- Allows you more flexibility in your day to day life to attend school, to pursue your passion, and/or to have work life balance
- Professionally handle email, chat, and inbound calls from existing customers about their account
- Navigate through multiple computer systems to track, update, and verify accounts
- Contests for prizes monthly
- Paid training (Get paid to learn)
- Permanent (non-seasonal) employment
- $9.50 – $10.50/hour
Results Company Customer Service Representative
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate with customers over the phone, via email, and/or online chat
- Navigate a computer with multiple windows and screens
- Resolve any customer issues while providing an exceptional customer experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to type 25 words per minute
- Basic computer navigation skills and exceptional communication skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Any customer service experience is a plus
Equipment Qualifications & Set Up Needed
At home positions will require you to independently have access to the following:
- High Speed Internet – minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 5 Mbps
- Ability to connect directly to the internet service provider modem with an ethernet cable, WIFI is not acceptable
- Dedicated workspace in your home that is free of background noise and distraction
Dialog Direct: Customer Service Representative $12 Hourly
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
What you will be doing
- Answer incoming calls and assist customers
- Research information in databases to resolve customer issues
- Maintain composure in escalated situations
- Operate accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Handle multiple responsibilities at one time
Work at Home Requirements
- Desktop or Laptop (Apple/Mac, Tablets or Smart devices, Windows Mini PCs, Chromebook and Android systems are NOT compatible
- Operation system – Windows 10 or newer
- Webcam-Video available
- The computer must have least 4GB of RAM and a Processor speed – Dual Core 2 GHz or better
- High-speed Internet via wired ethernet connection, no Wifi, Satellite or Hot spot
- Upload speed of 3 Mbps; Download speed of 10 Mbps
- The Internet service provider (ISP) must be highly stable with 1% or less packet loss
- Latency under 100ms.
- USB headset with noise-canceling microphone (Jabra, Plantronics, or Logitech recommended) 3.5 mm headsets and gaming style headsets are not approved.
- Must have available cell phone, tablet or landline required for Multifactor authentication
- Only Some Work from Home positions will require Two monitors or a 32” or larger monitor
What skills you will need
- GED or High School Diploma required; some college preferred
- Prior work-at-home experience desired
- Comfortable working self-managed
- Minimum one-year previous customer service/sales experience required
- Typing speed of 30 WPM with 90% accuracy required
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Computer knowledge in Windows-based application required
- Strong ability to communicate articulately and succinctly both verbally and in writing
- Manages emotions and maintains positive energy
- Passion for meeting or exceeding performance goals