Talent Bridge: Document Review Specialist $15.00 hourly
Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
· Performing a variety of documentation duties on Paycheck Protection Program loan applications.
· Reviews loan application for completeness and accuracy.
· Interpreting policies and procedures in regulation with federal and state guidelines.
· Meeting service level standards on a consistent basis as assigned.
· 6+ months of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment.
· The position is 100% remote and training will be provided.
· Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to be flexible with changing guidance.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Amazon Services LLC: Styling Assistant
1+ years of experience in customer service chat.
1+ year relevant fashion-based experience which can include retail sales/styling,
personal shopping, online styling, editorial styling, etc.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to clearly and concisely communicate in writing and speech,
as well as listen to and interpret customer needs.
A strong fashion knowledge base including an array of brands, designers, styles, and trends.
History of staying-up-to-date and knowledgeable of current and future fashion trends though such mediums as social media, print magazines, blogs, online, etc.
Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.
Flexibility with full-time schedule, including shift tasks on weekends/evenings.
Strong interpersonal skills.
Basic knowledge of MS Office Suite; familiarity with multiple web browsers, window navigation and instant messenger tools.
A high-level of passion for fashion and style.
This team’s operating hours are 5am-10pm PST, 7 days a week, and are subject to change. Candidates must have the flexibility to work a variety of shift tasks including nights/weekends/holidays. This is a virtual remote position hiring for employees located in Atlanta, Wisconsin, Dallas, Charlotte, Nashville and Phoenix.
Fluent in Spanish.
Other CS experience like calls and emails.
AA or Bachelor’s degree
Keen eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
Talent Bridge: Data Entry Agent
The Data Entry associate will be responsible for entering data into the database of a nationwide lending leader. Equipment will be provided, but candidates are expected to have high speed internet of their own capable of working with.
6 or more months of previous data entry experience
Intermediate or higher level of proficiency with the Microsoft office suite,
specifically Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office
In order to be considered for the role you must complete a brief one-way video screening using the link below. It should take no longer than 15 minutes and you will be asked to answer 10 questions. Once you complete and submit the screening you will be contacted about next steps forward.
This will be reviewed by a TalentBridge staffing manager, so please present yourself as you would in a traditional interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Vaco: Remote Customer Service Specialist: $15 hourly
Each day you will be answering and returning phone calls to citizens experiencing issues with their claims. You will provide an excellent customer experience for each person calling in and troubleshoot any issues they may be having.
We are looking for individuals with…
Call Center experience
A positive attitude!
Excellent communication skills
Basic computer and phone skills
Ability to work remotely
Ability work holidays and weekends on a rotating basis
CVS: Customer Service Representative Temporary Work From Home
Customer Service experiences in a transaction based environment such as a call center or retail location preferred, demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate. Experience in a production environment. High School or GED equivalent.
High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent experience
Corporate Tools: Remote Customer Support Rep $14-$16 per hour
Criminal background check (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Be respectful, friendly and helpful to clients and peers
Be positive, confident and empathetic
Be a team player. We are in this together, so we work together.
Be a problem solver, inquisitive and persistent
Be self-driven. We don’t like to micromanage
Use common sense
Be yourself — We like it that way
100% remote opportunity
This position can be 100% remote from day 1. We have some constraints with what this means. You must reside in one of the following states: Washington, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, or Wyoming. You must be able to work Monday – Friday during standard business hours. You will need to provide your own high-speed internet connection and a distraction free work environment.
Answer Pro: Answering Service Agent $12-$15
Act as a human answering service outside or during business hours for a variety of businesses, including doctor’s offices, hospitals, and other medical fields
– Emergency dispatching
– Greet customers warmly via phone, email, or chat
– Monitor alarm systems
– Order entry
– Take messages by asking questions according to client’s specifications
– Transfer calls via computer system based on instructions provided by clients
– Schedule, reschedule & cancel appointments for several different industries
– Basic computer proficiency, such as: web-based applications, keyboard functions, etc.
– Creative and proactive
– Excellent verbal/written communication skills
– Experience on the Amtelco platform is a plus
– Flexible personality (Goes with the flow!)
– Genuinely Friendly and Compassionate
– High School Diploma/Equivalent
– Must be able to work 1 weekend day
– Pays high attention to Detail
– Telephone Answering Service/Customer Service a plus
– Type 25 WPM
Remex Inc: Collections Representative $15.50-$17.50
· Healthcare collection experience a plus.
· An intelligent, solutions-oriented good listener.
· Compassionate phone manner.
· Highly motivated with excellent organizational skills.
· Contact consumers and collect accounts.
· Establish repayment terms and schedules.
· Document account activity.
Remex, Inc. provides a unique compensation package including uncapped commissions!
· Paid training at full rate
· 401k with company match
· Medical & dental insurance after 3 months
· Paid vacation & personal time
· Monthly commissions based on your individual production
· Paid volunteer time off
· Additional bonus incentive for bi-lingual candidates with healthcare collection experience
ReConMR: Telephone Interviewer $10.00 Hourly
Good communication skills
Comfortable talking on the phone
Basic reading, computer, and typing skills
Basic understanding of good customer service
Additional Requirements for Work-From-Home:
High Speed Internet
Situation suitable for working from home
Must be in Texas
No experience necessary. Paid Training provided.
Open to applicants under 18 years of age provided it is legally allowed for the job and location.
Evening and weekend hours available
Evening and weekend hours available
Choose your own schedule (between 15-40 hours per week).
PAY: $10 per hour
Bilingual (Spanish/English) interviewers earn a premium rate!
One weekend shift (Sat or Sun) required
Sparklight: WFH Customer Service Representative: Roswell, NM
Training starting February 8, 2021.
As a Customer Service Representative for Sparklight, a Cable One brand, you will consistently exceed delivery on our promises to be helpful, personal, proactive, and committed by supporting our customers with internet, phone, and video services that help them stay connected to what they love most – whether that’s making sure families can video chat with deployed service members, ensuring a Twitch streamer is connected late at night when the audience is online, or giving a small business owner faith that their internet connection will power their team through client pitches and product demos.
At least three months previous experience in customer service will set you up for success in this position. Call center and/or retail experience is a plus!
We are looking for outgoing individuals!
Problem-solving is key when working with our customers. Be able to listen to customers with patience and empathy, then present workable solutions.
The technology world never stops changing – be able to keep pace with the product improvements we’re providing our customers.
Resilience – the ability to stay cool, calm, and collected during difficult or challenging circumstances and bounce back with positivity.
Regular and predictable attendance is required. Our customers need you to help keep them connected to what matters most!
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).