Amazon: Seasonal HR Contact Center Associate – Work From Home
The virtual contact center agent must be able to ask probing questions to fully understand the issue, follow business processes with high attention to detail, use multiple resources effectively to find the right information and communicate effectively to the employee. A high degree of ownership, strong communication skills, and the ability to handle sensitive situations with care are essential for this position.
This Day 1 team is being built from the ground up. As a virtual CRC Associate some of your responsibilities may include and will evolve as the team grows:
· Serve as the first point of contact for questions related to COVID absences, pay, policy, etc. with a high degree of accuracy and empathy
· Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
· Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
· Build customer trust through empathetic personalized conversations
· Work cross-departmentally with a teammate first approach
· Receive queries via phone, email or chat and log contacts into the shared service case management system
· Maintain a high level of responsibility and accountability to being punctual and adhering to an assigned schedule
· Work closely with partner teams to keep up to date on process changes, partner for quick resolution of cross-functional issues, and consult to improve processes
NSD: Customer Service Representative
A nationwide third-party logistics and transportation service provider specializing in E-Commerce home delivery solutions.
Entry level and experienced Customer Care/Call Center Representatives to be a part of our growing team. This is a 100% work from home opportunity. In this position, you will answer inbound customer care calls, reply to emails and chat, act as an information resource, solve problems, interact with multiple departments and most importantly provide best in class our customer care.
Successful Customer Care Representatives will:
• Answer phone calls in a timely and helpful manner.
• Research and provide information to customers utilizing multiple databases and programs.
• Have excellent writing skills with the ability to respond and solve problems by email.
• Be highly organized, manage time well and have excellent problem-solving skills. Be very goal oriented and competitive with a sense of urgency for meeting key performance indicators.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
Pay and Benefits:
• $11.00 per hour
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability
• 401(k) with a company match
• 1 year of Customer Service experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
Sutherland Work-at-Home Licensed Health Insurance Advisors.
- Receive inbound phone calls from prospects and use assumptive sales techniques to enroll them in one or more of the client’s insurance products.
- Make outbound phone calls to prospects and use assumptive, effective sales techniques to enroll them in one or more of the client’s insurance products (when applicable).
- Determines eligibility
- Build relationship and establish rapport with caller to gain trust
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities
- Manage prospect follow-up calls to ensure timely responses
- Utilize effective salesmanship and excellent customer service skills on all inbound and outbound calls
- Gather all required data necessary to sell insurance products to prospects
- Explain the sales and issuance process and insurance products
- Accurately process application/ information in Sutherland and the client’s sales and customer systems
- Accurately track and record outcome of calls
- Accurately track and record customer issues/inquiries for follow up
What we offer:
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Additional pay incentives
ATC Health Care Services: Virtual Assistant (Dallas, TX)
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype and hangout.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Schedule meetings
- Book travel and accommodations
- Manage a contact list
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Organize managers’ calendars
- Perform market research
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Address employees administrative queries
- Provide customer service as first point of contact
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
RGI: Referral Specialist
Job Duties Include
- Take inbound and make outbound phone calls from clients and potential clients
- Digital and Social Media Advertising
- Discuss services and plans offered
- Have a computer or smart phone
- Contribute accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Strong proficiency
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
- Experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Proficiency in Call Center Customer Service
- Authorization Requests experience
Renewal By Anderson: Appointment Scheduler
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Answer phone calls and respond to email requests
Generate and build interest by communicating the benefits of our products
Schedule in-home, no obligation consultations
Very good communication skills of listening and speaking
Initiative, ability to work independently
Strong sales skills
Memorize all pertinent scripts and rebuttals
Memorize the 10 Requirements of an Appointment
Efficient laptop and internet connection required to work from home
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Communication Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- telemarketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Promark Research Corporation: Telephone Interviewer
Interested in working from home? We now offer a part-time Work at Home position in the state of Texas and Kansas, hourly pay
Promark Research Corporation is a public opinion polling and statistical data analysis firm conducting public opinion surveys by phone. There is never any selling involved. The surveys we conduct evaluate public awareness.
Do you have a part time job and need some extra income on the side? Are you semi-retired and looking for part time work? If one of these sounds like you, this position could be the right fit! Great opportunity for students, those with mobility issues, individuals seeking a second job, and those looking to reenter the workforce with a flexible schedule.
We are seeking to hire well-organized, charismatic individuals that are self-motivated. Must:
- have a quiet work environment; own a computer; Headset
- have a fast, reliable internet connection;
- be able to read with a clear and professional voice;
- be reliable with scheduling commitments; and
- must have the ability to engage with people over the phone.
Job Type: Part-time
Opinion Access LLC: Call Center Representative (Independent Contractor)
You will conduct surveys on the phone – asking people their opinions about customer satisfaction, new products and services, social behavior and political issues.
Upbeat positive phone attitude
Clear, pleasant voice
High school diploma or GED
Ability to type at least 20-35 wpm
Basic computer skills
Proficient in reading, writing and speaking in English
Windows Laptop or Desktop
Opinion Access is a data collection company that conducts market research surveys using the telephone and Internet. We are the leader in our industry, established in 1995 and recently moved our call center from NYC to Florida. We are staffing up, so come be part of our team.
Opinion Access LLC is an equal opportunity employer. College students, retirees, and those requiring flexible work schedules are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.00 per hour
Issues & Answers: Independent Contractor Telephone Interviewer
Nationally Recognized Market Research Company – ISSUES & ANSWERS NETWORK INC.
We are hiring HOME-BASED/REMOTE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS – TELEPHONE INTERVIEWERS to conduct surveys.
WE TRAIN YOU!
No experience necessary and no sales involved!
BE YOUR OWN BOSS!
Work from the comfort of your own home and choose your own schedule!
Job Type: Independent Contractor
Salary: $11.00 /hour
Here is the link to start the application process:
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $11.00 per hour
Teleperformance : Customer Service Representative
Benefits of working with TP include
- Paid Training
- Competitive Wages
- Monthly Bonuses
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more)
- Employee wellness and engagement programs
- A fun, casual work environment on site or virtual
Our call center representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
In addition to the overall convenience, you’ll enjoy the many benefits of working from home!
- Removing the cost, stress and time constraints of a daily commute
- Total comfort of working from your own home
- A flexible work scheduled and more work life balance
- Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries by building excellent rapport & confidence, identifying their needs, and taking strategic action in a timely manner
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening on every interaction
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues through the use of desktop applications
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive and demonstrating advanced product knowledge.
What We’re Looking for
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts
- Ability to use Windows operating systems
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- Over 18 years of age
- High School Graduate or GED
- Predictable and reliable attendance
What We Prefer
- 6 -12 month customer service experience preferred
- Consistent work history
- Proven oral & written communication skills
- Some Technical background
Assurance: Independent Agents
Join ASSURANCE, and access our leading-edge selling platform as an independent call concierge.
The “Guide” telephone representative is responsible for ensuring our customers get the insurance coverage they need, with a first-class experience. You will build a unique relationship with each shopper, pre-qualifying and finding them the perfect agent to ensure they’re happy with their coverage.
Our Guide role is a performance-based, independent contractor opportunity. Get paid 3-times per day. There are no caps on how much you can make, and top Guides earn over $30 hourly in compensation. Focus on customers, work for yourself, and leave the marketing and administrative work to ASSURANCE.
Join the ASSURANCE Guide network, and take advantage of these benefits:
- Access to our proprietary system (includes script, no dialing, product recommendations, constant improvement)
- No income caps – work when you can
- Earn a $50 bonus for working over 4 hours immediately after onboarding
- Earn a $200 bonus if you convert 100 Quality Transfers within 14 days of starting
- BBB-accredited and proven
- Inside sales or call center experience (outbound calling a plus)
- High speed internet connection, reliable computer, and headset with microphone