Catapult: Customer Service Associate: 16-17 Hourly
Temporarily Remote: Irving Texas
Customer Service Phone Representatives. Inbound/Outbound customer service calls assisting customers with tax questions related to their mortgage and home.NO SALES.
*INBOUND & OUTBOUND calls (NO collections or sales) *Average 60 – 70 calls per day *Candidates must be able to work in a STRUCTURED environment
Create and foster a great customer service experience. Interfaces with customers to resolve related customer service calls/queries/problems.
Verifies contacts and account information.
Examines customer problems and implements appropriate corrective action to respond to customer requests.
Escalates queries/requests for action as appropriate to Supervisor and/or Research for immediate action.
Maintains and creates logs, reports, records and files.
Investigates, analyzes, coordinates and tracks complex customer issues and problems.
Makes proactive efforts to determine accounts requiring close attention, identifies problems and works through to resolution.
May interface with other call center customer service representatives to answer questions on process or specialized situations.
Anyone Home: Customer Service Agent $14.00 Hourly
Our ideal candidate:
- Becomes an industry expert and extension of our client leasing process
- Answers inbound calls from prospective residents to assist with inquiries regarding a community or home in order to schedule onsite tour of property(s).
- Supports current residents over the phone regarding maintenance concerns and/or scheduling maintenance technician appointments.
- Assists current or prospect residents with email questions or inquiries.
- Ability to complete 2-week training
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous customer service or sales experience.
- Excellent communication, phone skills and phone etiquette.
- Interest in Real Estate or Property Rental industry.
- Basic computer skills to include experience or knowledge within a CRM.
- Must have a computer/PC/MAC with compatible OS
- A good quality headset – this can be wired or wireless.
- Must have access to wired high-speed internet – Anything 50MB or higher is acceptable (No Wireless Internet accepted)
- You should be professional and positive and also possess a high degree of self-motivation and have the ability to work independently in your job.
- Excellent time management and administrative skills with a keen attention to detail.
- A quiet and private home office workspace.
Lands End: Customer Service Agent $14.25 Hourly
After completing our world-class paid training, you will have the ability to assist our customers in a professional, courteous and helpful manner. Prior experience includes:
- Great customer service skills and previous sales experience required.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and professional verbal communications.
- Proficient with the internet, data entry and the ability to swiftly move between multiple programs.
- Comfortable independently troubleshooting computer issues.
- Highly reliable and punctual.
- The ability to perceive and interpret a situation and act upon it in an appropriate manner.
- Organized, accurate and detail oriented.
Home Agents are utilized during unexpected events such as promotion volume spikes and inclement weather, schedule flexibility is critical.
- In addition to your regular posted schedule, you will be expected to sign up for 8 (eight) “on call” hours each week. On call schedules will typically be two 4-hour shifts/week.
- During the on call shifts you have selected; you must be available to begin taking calls within 15 minutes of notice. You will be notified by a phone dialer.
- When you are requested to work during your on-call schedule, you will be paid the amount of time actually worked, and a minimum of 15 minutes.
- You must provide consistently reliable high-speed internet supplied by a cable or DSL provider with minimum download speed of 30 megabits/second or greater. You must also provide a dedicated stationary workspace with a closed door to ensure a noise-free office environment.
- This is a stationary position, continuously listening and talking with customers while working on a computer for 6-8 hour shifts.
Release Point: Telephone Service Representative $12-$16 hourly
We currently have openings for temporary, part-time and full-time, home-based telephone representatives responsible for calling medical facilities and/or patients nationwide to request medical records and/or authorizations for our insurance customers. The job requires a quiet work environment, good communication skills, a good home office/computer setup, and good time management skills.
The position offers a flexible work schedule Monday through Friday anytime between 8am and 8pm Eastern time.
Interested applicants should respond indicating their interest in the position. When responding to this ad please indicate Telephone Service Representative in the subject line. We will send you a detailed job description, and brief applicant survey to complete.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview time and location.
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Insurance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical Records: 1 year (Preferred)
Looking for full time help. Initial training in Kaneville IL office, working from home after 1 – 2 weeks training. Must be organized, attention to details, internet access from your home (laptop will be provided) is required. Job entails searching specific websites, saving documents from websites, some data entry. Hours 30 – 40 per week.
The Online Monitor is supervised by and works closely with an Instructor/Lead Investigator and other staff members to accomplish the overall mission of the program by attending to the safety, well-being, and enjoyment of program participants.The Online Monitor responsibilities are primarily centered around attending and supporting all virtual live session times and monitoring daily communication. Must promote and model the Duke TIP mission and policy at all times. This position requires 6-8 hours a week during the term; one week night commitment; and weekend (day) and night time commitments for both Saturday and Sunday.
- Check the program announcements in each course
- Attend and complete the Duke TIP monitor training
- Access accounts needed to perform job functions
- Practice a live session with their assigned instructor/LI
During the Term
- Serve as monitor for every live session
- Arrive 15 minutes before session starts and stay through the closure of the session room
- Monitor chat box for appropriateness of content
- Shut down microphones or chatboxes if content is not appropriate
- Notify the appropriate individual if the instructor is not present
- Follow all aspects of the Duke TIP monitor training
- Enforce the Digital Citizenship Agreement.
- Assist with monitoring safety protocols
- Check that the Instructor/LI has locked course rooms post-session
- Check Session settings that students are participants (not Moderators)
- Be copied on all incoming/outgoing communications with Instructor/Lead Investigator:
- Daily, read all messages in their entirety to monitor them for appropriateness of content following Duke TIP protocols.
- Report any inappropriate content to eInvestigators or eStudies Main Office staff
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Duke TIP Main Office staff
Applicants must be at least 18 years old by the start of the term. Senior in college or first/second year graduate student or one-year work in education or youth development setting or equivalent experience. Experience as a youth program assistant, camp counselor, college residential adviser, instructor, coach, or similar position is preferred; staff or participant experience with programs for the academically gifted and distance learning is helpful. Applicants must possess a genuine interest in the academic, social, and emotional growth of adolescents, exhibit maturity and a positive attitude, and be willing to serve as a role model for students. No other licensure or certification is required.
Mattson Resources: Customer Service Representative $16.00 Hour
*1-3 years’ experience in customer service (office setting) preferable high-volume calls
* Type 40 words per minute (test will be given during interview)
* Engaged personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
* Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
* Must have a stable work history
* Strong attendance required
* Office experience
* Answer phones
* File paperwork
* Other duties as assigned
Please email us with your resume, and we’ll get back to you soon!
Job Type: Full-time
- Call Center: 1-2 years (Required)
- customer service: 1-2 years (Required)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Other duties as requested
OmniSys: Customer Support
1. Customer service
2. Analyze transaction rejections
3. Handle 100+ support calls per day
4. Documentation review
5. Communicate issues with management and account teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to telephonically assess the needs of individuals
- Advanced customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills with all levels of contacts including but not limited to patients, providers, customers, and internal staff
- Ability to handle difficult situations with diplomacy and tact
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks accordingly
- Flexible and adaptive to a changing environment
- Excellent computer skills, typing, Word, Excel – Ability to learn new information systems and software
- Other skills needed include: critical thinking, creative problem solving, proficient organization and planning
- Prior call center experience
- Geriatric, diabetic, and Medicare Part B experience preferred
- Knowledge of applicable state, federal, and third-party regulations and standards preferred
Scentsy : Spanish Bilingual Consultant Support Reps
*Please Note the Following:
- This is a REMOTE position. We will consider a remote work option for employees in Texas and Idaho only.
- This is a Full-time, Permanent position.
- This position will start on August 24th.
- The Shift is, 12:30 pm – 9:00 pm
What You Would Do:
- Provide next-level customer service to Scentsy Consultants or customers via a variety of channels (including telephone, chat, and email), and act as an information resource by giving accurate, complete and timely responses regarding inquiries about product, returns, commissions, shipping information, events, etc.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments as well as actions taken
- Contribute to the positive, encouraging environment in Scentsy Consultant Support
You Should Have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of prior customer service experience
- Working knowledge of computers and common software such as Microsoft Suite
- Clear and direct written and verbal communication skills in order to convey information effectively. Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English
- Fluency in Spanish is required (both reading and writing, with proper grammar and punctuation usage)
We Expect That You:
- Are able to work the agreed upon shift/schedule and work extra hours during peak season as needed.
- Have exceptional customer service skills and the ability to recognize when a situation needs to be escalated
- Are able to give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Can organize, prioritize, and use time effectively
- Are able to solve straight forward problems and seek guidance when needed
- Are respectful, cheerful, and pleasant with a helpful attitude***Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check***
Victoria Secret: Seasonal Customer Service Representative $15.00 Hourly
Must possess the ability to:
- Resolve customer issues while utilizing negotiation skills
- Efficiently handle inbound contacts from customers, resolving any issues, questions or concerns
- Enter information into the company database
- Interpret company policy and procedures in servicing customers
- Must have customer service experience that involved making selling recommendations, resolving issues, utilizing negotiation skills, answering questions, providing information about policies & procedures
- Previous call center experience is a plus
- Basic typing/computer experience with excellent navigational skills
- Must have professional phone presentation and communication skills
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations
- Ability to handle high call volume while maintaining superior customer relations and service
- Ability to meet all performance expectations and attendance expectations
- Must pass background check
Aerotek: Data Entry & Customer Service: $17.00 hour
Payroll Advocate: Position that involves chat and email customer service, assisting with basic payroll questions for customers. Heavy computer navigation, involves customer contact.
Benefits Operations Team
Position that involves back-end data entry helping small businesses with benefits claims and submittals. Heavy computer navigation and data entry.
Location: 100% Remote
Pay Rate: $17/hr
Duration: ~4-Month Contract
Schedule: Monday through Friday: shifts between 7:00am – 6:00pm
Start Date: 17 August 2020
Televista: Customer Service Representative $13.50
Call Center agents are responsible for screening calls from Veterans who have applied for VA benefits. The Veterans Administration has contracted with our client to contact these Veterans and schedule their compensation and pension medical exams and assist them thru the process. It is important that agents be courteous, detail oriented and well versed in the process, enabling them to provide information to both Veterans and providers alike.
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)