Marpac LLC: Customer Service Representative $ 17.00 Hour
Essential functions and responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Work with customers via chat, phone and/or email for technical and order issues
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Call Center: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
ModSquad: Customer Support Rep – Phone and Email
The Ideal Mod has….
- 20+ hours per week availability.
- Zendesk experience (not a must but a plus).
- Experience with a ticketing system, inbound calls and chat support.
- The ability to multitask in multiple browsers and browser tabs, while handling customer communications.
- Experience with computers/devices (Mac, PC, iOS, Chromebook, Kindle Fire, and Android) and applications.
- Experience in providing Tier 1 level tech support.
- The ability to walk people through the process of navigating a mobile app/website, and downloading/installing an application.
- Experience with troubleshooting and problem solving issues for web and mobile apps, using a very large Knowledge Base.
- A professional demeanor.
- A strong ability to show empathy and be apologetic when necessary.
Cypress Medical Management Group: MEDICAL BILLING – WORK FROM HOME
Growing Medical Billing Company is looking for people that are detailed with excellent data entry skills to enter insurance claims. 1099 Payment will be $1.50 per clean claim (clean claim – claim was able to process without any keying errors). Training is provided! Note: payment for training is built into the payment per claim.
Successful candidate will be responsible for providing computer and internet services.
IMPORTANT Please Read: All applicants are required to complete the Indeed Assessments and the Culture Index survey prior to being considered. Please copy and paste the below link into your browser’s address bar to view AND complete the application process.
Experience: medical billing: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Lesson With You is a service that offers online music lessons through live video chat. We are currently hiring guitar & Piano teachers.
Pay starts at $15 per hour lesson and $7.50 per half hour lesson and rises to $20 per hour lesson and $10 per half hour lesson.
We will pay you for lessons where the student cancels less than 24 hours ahead of time.
- guitar or piano teaching: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Fully Remote