Advance Your Reach: Social Media Cooridnator
- Monitor daily customer communications within the Facebook groups and any other social platforms.
- Moderate forums, answer members’ questions, pass on actionable feedback to Sales and Customer Experience team, and help grow our budding community
- Monitor community stats, track engagement, and issue resolution
- Collaborate on defining and helping to execute the community engagement strategy driven by the Director of Customer Experience
- Assist the Customer Success Manager in stimulating and moderating Customer conversations across communication channels
- Assess the community’s pulse, understand community concerns, and communicate community status to the AYR Customer Experience team
- Report on areas of concern for the community, surface trending topics/threads, and share/contextualize engagement metrics and KPI’s
- Function in fast-paced situations and make quick judgment calls based on best practices, brand objectives, and insights
- Work cross-functionally with the Sales, Marketing and CE departments to analyze performance and plan for optimization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to create quality documentation for internal and external audiences
- Strong understanding of social media services, mechanics, and trends, especially Facebook
- Strong organizational skills and an independent, self-motivated work style
- Proficiency with G-suite, particularly Docs, Forms, and Sheets.
- Previous experience with customer first-contact and de-escalation a plus
- Live and breathe digital community life
- Are customer-obsessed
- Experienced or have played around with creating video content for social media
- Relish the challenge of growing and increasing engagement an audience via creative social media tactics
- Are upbeat, creative, and eager to run experiments and try new ideas
- Want to help others through excellent communication
- Organized, articulate, and collaborative self-starter with the ability to easily communicate with internal stakeholders and clients alike
Notarized: Support Team Coordinator
a nationwide signing service that primarily operates in real estate lending. Our mission is to provide the best service to our clients that is both timely and accurate. We are looking for a few candidates that can provide exceptional client service, while being able to manage several moving parts efficiently. As a support team coordinator, duties include but are not limited to, opening orders for new signings, utilizing our software to locate notaries in the area, and selecting the best possible notaries available. This will require using a computer with a few different programs running together, making several phone calls and sending several text messages throughout the day. This will also require a high speed internet connection, and a dedicated space to fit a multi-screen computer with web cam, and desk phone.
The best candidates will be personable and have great customer service and problem solving skills. While knowledge of notarial services and loan docs is not required, they are a plus. We are looking for people that can work Monday through Friday for 40 hours a week, but the times may be a little later in the evening or earlier in the morning, so flexibility is greatly appreciated.
What’s it like working here? Fun- Yes, Fast Paced- Mostly, Easy-Sometimes, Stressful- On Occasion, Rewarding-Always. Hard work is always recognized and full support is always given to help every member to be successful. If working from home and thriving in a fast paced environment sounds like something you would love to do, then we want to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $19.00 per hour
Kelly: VIRTUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – TX
$13.00 Training/ $14 After Training Period
- Answer calls from customers to schedule, modify, and/or cancel reservations as requested with the highest degree of accuracy.
- Perform logistics troubleshooting and confirm resolution with the customer, approaching each call with a “one-call resolution” mindset.
- Respond professionally and efficiently to customers, explain possible solutions, and ensure that customer’s feel supported and valued.
- Engage in active listening with customers, confirm or clarify information and de-escalate issues, as needed.
- Utilize software, databases, and tools appropriately.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent, consistent customer service.
- Update customer record with specific details of each call.
- Attend training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Actively participate and engage in frequent coaching and feedback opportunities in order to maximize individual performance and growth potential.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as required.
- One year of contiguous Customer Service experience, high volume call center experience strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with computers, including the ability to multitask and toggle to multiple screens simultaneously.
- Ability to type 35 wpm or more
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; conveys genuine empathy, reacts well in stressful situations, meets commitments.
- Oral/Written Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions and concerns; handles calls without sounding scripted, ability to document the call outcome in English.
- Conflict Resolution – Encourages open communications; confronts difficult situations; maintains objectivity; keeps emotions under control; uses negotiation skills to resolve conflicts.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions;
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and principles; upholds organizational values.
- Use of Technology – Demonstrates ability to accurately document call information; adapts to new technologies; troubleshoots technological problems; uses technology to increase productivity; keeps technical skills up to date.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time at beginning of each shift and from each break and meal periods, willing to work long hours and/or overtime when necessary to reach goals.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; takes responsibility for own actions; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
Advanced Medical Management & Consulting COVID-19 Call Center Representative
As a COVID Call Center Representative with Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine you will be an integral part of our fight against this pandemic. Use your customer service skills to guide our Patients through the COVID Testing process, from answering the phone, scheduling initial evaluation visits, delivering results and scheduling follow up calls. These positions require excellent communication, customer service and critical thinking skills. These positions will work remotely up to 40 hours a week, regular business hours, and will use their own computer equipment. This is a great opportunity for individuals who work multiple jobs or are looking for additional income with a work-at-home arrangement.
High school education or equivalent required; college degree or some college education strongly preferred
Experience working in a fast paced office preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong Oral and written communication skills
- Self Motivated
- Kindness and Optimism
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Strong Work Ethic
- Self Awareness
Carter’s: Remote Call Center Representative (Seasonal)
- Strong critical thinking skills are necessary for success in this virtual role
- Remote agents are expected to provide their own equipment to support work-from- home
- Above-average computer literacy and ability to navigate systems and utilize windows- based applications and perform minor trouble-shooting actions
- Ability to work independently, adhere to work schedule and manage regular duties with virtual supervision and support
- Identify and handle all customer inquiries completely and accurately via Phone, Email and/or Chat as determined by the business needs
- Resolve customer complaints and problems to the satisfaction of the customer and escalate as needed to a call center lead agent or supervisor
- Utilize customer service and sales skills to optimize the opportunity of each customer contact
- Educate and recommend Carter’s and OshKosh products to the customer maximizing opportunities to upsell or cross-sell company products and services
- Schedule, assign, or act on any required customer follow-up in accordance with Contact Center guidelines
- Maintain accurate customer data including documentation of discussions, issues, customer requests or other relevant information per standard operating procedures
- Utilize contact center CRM technology and tools as directed and within established guidelines
- Maintain confidentiality of the organization’s customer data
- Participate in individual and team trainings and meetings to ensure knowledge is up-to-date
- Alert management of issues or concerns that require escalation for complete resolution or which may indicate a larger, underlying problem
- Successful employees must communication, have consistent and regular attendance, exhibit a positive attitude and meet call center KPI goals for quality and productivity
- Suggest Contact Center process improvements and participate in Contact Center initiatives for increased effectiveness and improved innovation
- Must have the ability to abide by all of Carter’s policies and procedures
- Must understand and follow all Call Center Standard Operating Procedures
- Other miscellaneous duties assigned
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience in a remote call center
- Call center, Retail and/or eCommerce experience is a plus
- High school diploma or a GED preferred, not required
Grow Flow Inc: Customer Happiness Representative
You will be responsible for the following:
- Customer Happiness & Retention
- Ensuring customers are responded to and solutions are provided.
- Improving time to response/resolution, NPS, CSAT, Reviews, Retention, Team happiness & growth, Education/Help Desk material health.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a proven track record of great customer service experience (bonus points for SaaS/tech startup customer support experience).
- Are tech savvy and hungry to improve technical skills.
- Have the ability to identify customer needs and successfully implement solutions.
- Have excellent verbal & written communication skills; you can explain complex issues in simple terms and adapt your tone for different users.
- Are humble, friendly, and genuinely loves helping people and solving problems.
- Previous experience with using state compliance software a plus.
I Qor Inc Call Center Agent Plano, Texas (Must Train on Site)
People Keep: Customer Support Specialist
In this role, you’ll help our customers Monday through Friday during normal business hours make the most out of their benefit. That’s right, the weekends are yours to refresh and refuel! While our office is located in Murray UT, for the safety of our team and their loved ones, we are currently operating fully remote for the foreseeable future; therefore it’s important you have an appropriate place you can work throughout the week with reliable internet access.
During the week, you’ll work with our customers primarily via email and chat with some outbound calls sprinkled in. You’ll also review user-submitted expenses for eligibility. We don’t monitor call times and there aren’t any scripts to follow, instead you’ll be encouraged to be yourself and create exceptional experiences for our customers. Some tasks you may do in a day include, but certainly aren’t limited to:
- Chat with customers on the site for a few hours in the morning
- Review user submitted health documents (Don’t worry, we’ll train you! You don’t need prior experience.)
- Have a weekly 1:1 with your manager to discuss what’s on your mind and get feedback so you can grow
- Work closely with your team to help make decisions that impact our customers directly
- Advocate for changing a policy at our weekly team meeting
- Share customer feedback with our product team to help influence the product roadmap
Traits that will make you a good fit for this role include:
- You love to learn and put what you learn into action
- You deeply wish to understand others – you ask exceptional questions and truly listen
- You pride yourself in always following through with what you say you’ll do
- You’re a creative problem solver
- You never settle and always seek for improvement in yourself and in your team
- You enjoy being a subject matter expert, but are humble to admit when you have a gap and you proactively seek to fill it
- You care deeply but remain calm and professional when under stress
- You love being there for your team and having your team be there for you
Gaggle: Content Reviewer $10 Hourly Independent Contractor
Gaggle is seeking Independent Contractors for temporary, non-renewing contract positions monitoring online student activity. This contract work allows you the flexibility to work within the constraints of your own schedule. The choice is yours, work when it works best for you! Gaggle Safety Management offers a 24×7 service that is used to identify and uncover drug use, bullying, threats of school violence, teen depression, suicidal intentions, and abusive domestic situations of students in grades K-12 through various forms of communication.
- Monitor and analyze student activity to identify potentially inappropriate usage including words, phrases, statements, and images
- Quickly and efficiently process content, while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Process for a minimum of 10 hours each week
- Escalate questionable findings to Safety Team Representatives for additional in-depth analysis
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Experience using various computer and web-based applications in a professional environment
- Interest and enthusiasm for reading, as the position requires focused attention to reading various lengths of content
- Ability to delineate between potentially harmful student matters and harmless situations
- Experience with tech and social media culture
- Knowledge of trends and slang used by children and teenagers to help identify potential issues
- Ability to exhibit tolerance of and respect for others’ opinions
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptability to change
- Ability to work independently; experience working as an Independent Contractor preferred
- Access to high-speed internet (satellite is not acceptable)
- Access to a computer, chromebook, or laptop
- Minimum operating system: Mac: El Capitan or above, Windows 7 or above, Fedora 28 or above
- Minimum processor required: Core i3+
- Experience with Slack or other business-based chat applications is a plus
Sitel: Part Time Work at Home Customer Service Representative
Do you enjoy helping others? We are looking for Part Time Customer Service Representatives to provide customer support for a multi-billion dollar global wholesale leader. You will take calls and chat inquiries from members and assist them through the online ordering process. This position is virtual and requires a home office setting that is noise and distraction-free.
- Receive and process chats and/or calls to answer customer questions about order status, delivery, errors, returns, membership or other concerns with online orders
- Communicate with vendors, merchandising, operations and member service center to get and provide updates, minimize delays and resolve issues
- Handle between 20-25 contacts per day
- Document and maintain records of customer interactions
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to toggle between screens while chatting with the member, vendor or warehouse
- Type minimum of 30 words per minute at 80% accuracy
- Customer service and/or retail experience preferred
- 18+ years of age
- High school diploma (higher education preferred)
- Must pass a background check and drug screening