AWL (All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. In the heart of AWL we have our Award Winning Contact Center Team that matches consumer requests for insurance quotes with the agents who can offer the lowest prices – and it’s all done in real time! You will serve as a concierge for our Insurance Agents and connect interested consumers with ready to assist agents. There is NO insurance license required because you are not selling!
- Updated Personal Laptop or PC. Accepted Chromebook OS systems found here
- Laptop or PC must be able to support Microsoft Office and Teams downloads (AWL provides login credentials)
- Working Webcam
- Working USB Headset
- Working Mouse
- Highspeed internet (at least 15 mb/s download speed)
- Reside in the state of Texas
- No background noise
- Must be 18 years or older
- Engage in inbound/outbound calls (no sales), ask qualifying questions, encourage a talk with an agent
- Engage in follow up calls, inquire about the experience, ensure needs were met
- Communicate with management on a regular basis – 2-way feedback & coaching opportunities
- Select a shift that you can commit to on a long term basis
- 4 days of virtual training from your home office. AWL Company issued laptop mailed after training completion
AWL (All Web Leads, Inc.) is one of the most successful customer acquisition marketing companies in the US. Simply put, we help our customers acquire customers. Today, we do this for the US insurance industry. Our amazing team of over 500 talented and successful professionals uses Internet marketing to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for the world’s largest insurance carriers and more than 30,000 of their agents. We are Austin-born and our growth from a 2-person startup in 2005 to a highly profitable business has been remarkable. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture that has been ranked a Best Place to Work in Austin for 2017, 2018 and 2019. We provide competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and a fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.
PollMakers: Texting Voters $10.00 Hour
Do you love to chat? Would you rather text people than talk on the phone?
Would you like to work from home doing something that’s actually fun?
Pollmakers has been doing phone surveys since 1998. We launched a texting platform for our clients, and we are expanding rapidly due to demand.
We need persuasive people with strong critical thinking skills that can multitask efficiently to conduct surveys by texting with people via our browser-based platform. You will not use your own cellphone to send out texts, it is all done via your computer.
- Furnish your own laptop or desktop computer with a Chrome browser. We do not want applicants to use a phone or tablet.
- Have a stable internet connection.
- Have a good understanding of Google Sheets.
- Do a half-hour virtual training session via Zoom
This is a 1099 contractor position. If you are selected to work with us, you may set your own hours as long as we have work available for you to do.
Please apply now and complete the preliminary Indeed assessments that will be emailed to you as soon as you apply. Seats are filling up fast!
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $10.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Love cooking? Baking? Shopping for upscale kitchen accessories? Browsing Pinterest for top home or kitchen renovation ideas?
We’re contracting WORK-FROM-HOME Independent Contractors who can serve as Homeware Support Specialists to represent one of the world’s most upscale and high-end homeware brands.
Compensation $15/hr. Get paid weekly!
Each Homeware Support Specialist will be an independent contractor, working from home using their own computer equipment that meets the technical requirements outlined below. This is a virtual customer support job.
Contractors must also be able to establish a designated work space, free from noise and distractions to handle incoming phone calls.
Contractors will be responsible for answering incoming contacts from clients via multiple platforms, including phone, email or chat. Training will be provided on client information and systems used.