Academy Sports Outdoors: $13 Hourly
Seasonal Customer Care TM – Work at Home (TX, OK, AL Applications Only)
- 6+ months experience in a customer service related role required
- Experience in an Omni Channel Contact Center environment preferred
- Previous Work at Home experience preferred
- Answer incoming customer phone calls in a professional manner at all times
- When required, talk with difficult customers on the phone remaining solutions focused
- Research and troubleshoot problems and provide resolutions by using available resources
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Respond as needed to customer inquiries using secondary forms of communication such as email or chat
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Follow-up with customers, when necessary
- Document customer contacts, as required
- Develop a thorough understanding of Academy policies, procedures, and safety rules
- Duties may change; team member may be required to perform other duties as assigned
Concentrex: Work at Home Customer Sales and Service Representative $13.86 hourly
- A high energy, positive individual who takes ownership of customer interactions with a dedication to provide the right solutions for their product needs.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Demonstrated telephone skills, including the ability to use the phone system and to control call direction and duration.
- Demonstrated ability to write in the local and regional languages as well as English.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including clear, crisp speech.
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of customer service and to respond promptly and effectively to customer concerns or issues; experience using a CRM system logging customer queries.
- Familiarity and basic understanding of Apple products, Apple-based applications, procedures, and operating systems.
- Recognized local education qualification equivalent to a high school diploma, college degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to type at least twenty-five (25) words per minute. Supplier will validate each Advisor’s ability to type at least twenty-five (25) words per minute by a standardized typing test provided by the Supplier.
- Strong basic foundation using computer hardware and software.
- Experience providing sales and/or customer service in a previous role for 1-2 years.
- Good listening skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Empathetic and Customer Focused
- Self Starters
- Attention to Detail
- Mature enough to sustain through initial learning curve
- Experience in high-volume Contact Centers or Call Centers
- Communicate effectively and succinctly
- Deal with ambiguity effectively
- Ability to Problem Solve
- Ability to handle fast pace inbound Call Center environment.
- Product Sales Specialists should also possess prior sales experience, motivated by specific revenue goals and metrics accomplishment.
Alliance Data: Customer Care Associate – Rio Rancho Work at Home
Essential Job Functions
Candidates must be able to attend training from May 3rd to May 28th, Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm MST, to be considered for this position.
Distinctions (if applicable): Work at home
- Working Conditions/ Physical Requirements : Work from home office. Travel to care center site as needed. J ob requires sitting the majority of workday . Schedule flexibility to work 40 hours per week including days, evenings and weekends .
- Must be able to work from the office for the allotted training period . Must reside within a 60-mile radius of the Care Center supporting the department and peer group .
- Workspace Environment- A dedicated workspace that is able to simulate an office environment. The room should provide an area that separates you from others while working.
- Access to home/work space- You will provide Alliance Data or its representative access to your workspace to conduct an audit of compliance and policy. A photograph of your workspace must be furnished prior to going home.
- Equipment- Alliance Data will provide you with the equipment to work from home. This equipment is able to be used for work purposes only.
- Internet/Phone- The associate is required to pay for and provide internet and phone service. Internet service must be DSL or Cable (no wireless or satellite ISPs allowed), with at least 10 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speed required. An analog or digital phone service (No VOIP, no call waiting, no voicemail etc.) is required. High speed internet and phone lines will be dedicated lines that will be used exclusively for business use, and will be separate from any personal data or phone services.
- Location- Although this position is considered work at home, the candidate must reside within 60 miles of the reporting care center supporting the department and peer group.
Tactis: Virtual Customer Service Representative: $11.50-$13.50 hourly
About this position:
- Remote. this position works 100% from a dedicated home office.
- Temporary. this position goes through December 31, 2021.
Responsible for using the contact center hardware and software to respond to incoming and outgoing contacts for the customer. Contacts could include calls, emails, chats, web inquires or emails. Follow scripts when required handling customer concerns on different topics. Navigate and use software, scripts, and tools appropriately. Provide excellent customer service in accordance with the contract service levels and company standards. Escalate inquires to higher tiers of support as required.
Tactis is a full lifecycle customer experience agency working for organizations across all points of communication, combining human touch with digital expertise to create outcomes that matter. We staff smart contact centers with skilled agents who can provide thoughtful solutions to novel situations that call for a human touch.
Tactis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.
Gubagoo Inc: Chat Support Specialist
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints via online chat
- Provide information about the products and services via online chat
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns via online chat
- Document and update customer records based on interactions via online chat
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service a plus
- Must be able to type 35 WPM
- Display basic internet and window based computer skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Rei: Virtual Call Center Seasonal Representative: Texas
The ideal candidate will:
- Successfully complete a virtual interview and assessment to be considered for this role
- If selected, must currently reside in Arizona, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Minnesota, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Wisconsin, or Washington state.
- Handles customer contacts via multiple channels, including phone, chat and email contacts
- Navigates multiple systems/technologies to gather information, place orders accurately, and accurately resolve service situations in support of REI’s members and customers
- Creates a customer experience that is inclusive, supportive, and exemplary for REI members and customers
- Builds customer confidence and establishes relationships to ensure retention and maintain customer loyalty by demonstrating knowledge empathy and sound judgment.
- Promotes the sale of REI goods and services provides customer with membership and REI Co-Op Master Card
- Provides product information, recommendations and outfitting services for REI customers utilizing product knowledge, or refers customers to a specialist enabling exceptional outdoor experiences
- Demonstrates empathy when resolving difficult customer situations utilizing de-escalation skills
- Responsible for the appropriate use of discounts; balancing customer and business needs
- Uses critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving skills to provide positive resolution
- Acts as the voice of our customers, reporting trends, issues, and feedback to support continuous improvement
- Works with teammates to collaborate on product knowledge, service and sales techniques, and/or customer escalation
Randstad General Staffing: Virtual Customer Service Representative $11 – $13 an hour
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Troubleshooting (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Call Center Support (1 year of experience is preferred)
- G-Suite – gmail, chats, sheets
- Zoom video meetings or similar
- Typing 35 word per minute
- Intermediate Computer Skills (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Dual Monitors (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Aspect or Genesys
- High School (required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Entry Level
Active Telesource: At Home Customer Service Representative: Up to $18 an hour
Must live in Washington Or Oregon
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug test (includes marijuana)
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background
- Ability to travel to corporate office (Milwaukie Oregon) on occasion as business need requires
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior customer service experience
- Effective communication skills – via phone, chat, email
- Ability to learn and adapt to new CMS systems, policies, procedures
- Solid knowledge and understanding of basic mathematical skill
Eagle TelaServices: Roadside Support Specialist
- Must be able to consistently type at a minimum rate of 40 words per minute.
- Must possess superior verbal and written communication skills.
- 1-2 years customer service experience preferred.
- Problem solving mentality.
- Superior reading skills & meticulous attention to detail.
- Candidates must be fluent in English.
- Self managing work ethic.
- Quickly pinpointing breakdown locations within the U.S and Canada using various mapping tools.
- Finding breakdown locations with minimal information.
- Interacting with fleets, servicing dealers and technicians on the phone and via email.
- Coordinating with the above parties to provide tire replacements for broken down commercial vehicles.
- Following detailed customer profiles to ensure product replacement accuracy and fleet satisfaction.
- Quickly learning customer specifications to quickly and efficiently answer ERS requests.
- Answering technician and fleet inquiries about products, breakdown ETA’s, and miscellaneous information.
- Data entry of critical pieces of information received verbally via telephone.
- Verifying tire sizes and all breakdown data prior to transmitting information to tire shops.
- Catching errors and noteworthy details within large bodies of text.
This job is flexible. You can work remote from home in your homeoffice.
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements.
For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
Manage a contact list
Respond to emails and phone calls
Provide customer service as first point of contact
Address employees administrative queries
Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling
Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
Excellent time management skills
Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills