Athena: Vaccination Scheduler $18.50 An Hour
- Data Collection/Customer Service
- Interacts with individuals remotely.
- Identifies individuals within the Commonwealth’s Vaccination pre-registration system and contacts them via the phone to schedule appointments for the CVC Mass Vaccination sites.
- Enters appointment data directly into the web-based system.
- Communicates with the CVC team as needed to report on progress and results of complete and incomplete calls.
- Provides good customer service, always being engaging and supportive of the clients concerns and questions.
- May require evening and weekend calling to ensure as many appointments can be filled as possible.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Needs to have proficiency in computer systems, to include Windows, mobile devices, and Chrome/Edge/Firefox operating systems.
- Needs to have customer service skills in a phone call environment.
- One year of full time work experience in a professional setting.
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- An understanding of patient confidentiality.
- Excellent and sensitive interpersonal, cultural sensitivity, and communication skills.
- General understanding of computer technologies to include Windows, mobile devices, and Edge/Chrome/Firefox operating systems.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Call Center experience strongly preferred.
Inner Circle Advisors: Customer Service Specialist $15-$20 Hourly
Compensation & Training:
– We provide all training, no experience or licensing needed.
– $15 – $20 per hour contingent upon experience
– Full-Time, 40 hours, Monday through Friday, between 8:00am – 5:30pm
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
Key responsibilities & duties:
The Customer Service Representative will perform a variety of customer service tasks. Duties include:
- Resolve orders problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Answer customer phone calls
- Listen to customer voicemails and return calls
- Answer customer inquiries via our online ticketing system
- Answer customer inquiries via social media
Work experience and skills
- Excellent communicator. You are the voice of Flex Financial to any customer with a problem.
Your ability to communicate well is oh so critical.
- Patience. If you’re hotheaded and temperamental, well…a job where you help customers with problems probably isn’t for you.
- Empathetic. Can you put yourself in the shoes of an upset customer? We want real people to help real people. Not robots.
- Good writing skills. Much of our correspondence with our customers is via email, so your writing style and tone will impact how our customers perceive our company.
- Speed & efficiency. Can you type fast? Are you an efficient worker? The faster our customers get helped, the happier they are. We need people who can crank (we will conduct a typing test during your job interview).