Here is some job leads for everyone to check out this week:
Lionbridge: Social Media Assessor (Part Time Gig For Extra Money)
Lionbridge is currently looking for Social Media Assessors who will rate the relevancy and accuracy of ads and other content on their personal social media accounts. These ads are specifically targeted to various combinations of market demographics based on gender identity, age range and social media activity. Accordingly, assigning Social Media Assessors to projects within the target marketing demographics is critical to the work to be performed.
We offer exciting tasks, competitive rates, flexible hours and the ability to work from home. This is a temporary position, up to 12 months.
- Work from home
- Part-time, self-directed schedule (day/night)
- Up to 1 hour per day, 5 days per week (preferably Monday to Friday)
- Computer with a secured high-speed Internet connection
- iPhone or Android smartphone that is less than 3 years old
- Active daily user of social media
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- High level of cultural awareness and familiarity with current events including entertainment, shopping, business, media and sport
- Must be able to complete all assigned tasks accurately and efficiently within timing and/or production standards or requirements
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be living in the United States for the past 3 years
- All work must be done within the United States
Lamps Plus: Remote Customer Service Specialist $15 hourly
LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES IN MINNESOTA (MN), SOUTH DAKOTA (SD), NORTH CAROLINA (NC) TEXAS (TX), ARIZONA (AZ), NEVADA (NV), COLORADO (CO), WASHINGTON (WA), OREGON (OR) IDAHO(ID) ONLY
We are seeking a Remote Customer Service Specialist to work from home. Under the supervision of the Customer Service Manager, the Remote Customer Service Specialist acts as the primary point of contact for all inquiries and issues involving Internet Customer Service via phone acting as a liaison to the Processing Department team. Our fully paid training program is conducted via webinar for approximately four to six weeks.
- Handles incoming calls on all Customer Service related inquiries, order changes, and status updates and cancellations with empathy and a focus on solving any customer problem on the first attempt.
- Handle customer concerns with empathy and presents Lampsplus.com in a positive light at all times.
- Utilizes salesmanship to maximize sales opportunities and remains focused on meeting sales goals and expectations.
- Suggests products to the customer while probing for additional information.
- Provides lighting and home décor solutions that are beneficial to the company and attractive to the customer.
- Prevents customer returns and ensures customer retention by reasonable negotiations. Provides solutions that are beneficial to the company and attractive to the customer.
- Demonstrates self-confidence and a desire to go the extra mile to take care of the customer from A-Z in order to create a positive customer experience every time.
- Partners with Management on escalated customer and product issues. Identifying trends on issues that may affect customer satisfaction levels and consistently communicates them to management in measurable terms including employee errors on orders, product misrepresentation, etc.
- Provides pro-active, consistent follow-up to all customer inquiries, either via phone/email. Responds and replies to every customer email the same day.
- Documents a complete summary of the customers’ inquiry, actions taken, and expectations set forth on the respective order.
- Maintains standards set forth by the company QA program providing the highest quality of service while demonstrating improvements when necessary determined by QA team and management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements: *
- Minimum of 1 years of customer service experience or retail background. Call center experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Must be able to articulate details to customers in a professional and calm manner.
- Computer literate. Able to navigate through programs and windows.
- Excellent typing and data entry skills.
- Able to multi-task. I.e. talk on the phone and type notes at the same time.
- Effective problem solver.
- Must be available to work Saturdays. Regular job attendance is required in accordance with a regular schedule established for the position by the supervisor.
Interactive Research Communications: Virtual Telephone Agent $15.00 an hour
Full Job Description
IRC is searching for Market Research Caller candidates who can work from their homes. Candidates are paid an hourly rate, $15.00/hour, as an independent contractor and can work full or part time. Your pay is NOT commission-based or dependent on the number of results that are developed. Please note that this is a business-to-business telemarketing position using our cloud based telesales system designed for virtual agents. The position will require cold-calling our targeted lists using your own WINDOWS-based computer, computer headset and high-speed internet access. After the initial training period, the days and number of hours you work are flexible although you must commit to at least of four hours per day during the 5 day working week. Only USA and Canadian residents need apply. If interested, please include your resume in your response.
Contract length: 6 months
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Direct Answer: Remote Customer Service (Phone & Email) $15-16
Hiring in states: AK, FL, GA, MD, NV, NH, SD, TN, TX, VA, WA, WY, WV
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- We are looking for seasoned remote contact center agents with previous experience in providing end user phone and email support in a remote contact center environment with a proven ability to deliver comprehensive, extremely high quality, personalized customer service.
Selected candidates will be responsible for:
- Receiving incoming calls and emails for both Tier 1 and Tier 2 type questions; resolving concerns, questions or assisting with using a product.
- Medium to Light tech support required to assist callers with password resets or locating purchased items via client site.
- We service financial firms, ecommerce shippers, medical professionals, non profits and tradesmen
- Recommend additional products and services based on customer need and request.
- Recommend system improvements based upon knowledge of system issues.
- At least 2-3 experience working in a work from home, remote call center environment with a separate office space setup in which there is no background noise.
- Technically savvy to assist members with varying degrees of computer and smartphone issues as well as self-correcting your own computer issues. This is a must.
- Bilingual in Spanish a major plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (ie: knowing the difference between ‘there’ and ‘their’)
- Ability to operate in a high volume (between 75-150 calls per day averaging about 3 min each), metrics driven contact center environment.
- Ability to listen actively to sensitive information.
- Must be a quick learner, dedicated to excellence and strong multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to meet strong production deadlines in a fast paced environment juggling multiple priorities and do “whatever it takes” to get the job done
- Have a strong “phone voice” with proper diction and the ability to “hear you smile”
- Experience with In Contact, Zendesk, Slack is beneficial but not required.
Inktel: Remote Customer Service Representative: $15 Hourly Independent Contractor
If you love to help others and want to assist those in need, this may be the perfect program for you! This is a virtual customer support job taking incoming calls, working from home using your own computer equipment that meets the technical requirements outlined below. You must be able to establish a designated work space, free from noise and distractions to handle incoming phone calls.
*technical requirements described below*
Production schedule will vary anywhere between 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM, Monday-Sunday. Must be able to work at least one weekend day and have a flexible schedule.
- Quick start: Mon, 5/17/2021
- Training: 5 days (Training is paid!)
- Work Schedule: 32 hrs/week, 8 hour shifts, 3 weekdays and 1 weekend day (no exceptions to weekend days)
- Training and Production Pay: $15/hour
- Work-At-Home: Fully virtual with video interview, online training and work at home!
- Technology: You will need to have your own equipment. (See below specifications.)
What We’re Looking For:
- 6-12 months of Customer Service
- Energy and Enthusiasm
- Consistent employment history
- An interest to be the best! Eager to be successful.
- Technically savvy! Knows how to use current technology.
DTS Towing: Over Night Tow Dispatcher
Dispatching: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
APPLICATION: For quicker processing, please fill out the application form below on your phone or computer. Paper applications available in the office.
- Reliable high-speed internet at home
- Available Monday – Friday 6 PM – 8 AM and every other weekend
- Quiet and organized work space at home
- Computer & data entry skills
- Prior dispatching experience is preferred
- Respond to both emergent and non-emergent requests for assistance
- Maintain contact with drivers throughout their shifts and address any routing issues they might have
- Dispatch calls via Dispatch Anywhere software (training provided)
- Update customers on the status of their deliveries including any delays that occur
- Responsible for providing the customer with an accurate estimate of the cost for the move/tow.
- Respond to customers efficiently, thoroughly, and professionally
- Must be able to work nights (Monday-Friday) and every other weekend
- Maintain recovery options for driver sick call outs
- Maintain recovery options for equipment breakdowns
- Direct drivers to keep equipment properly maintained
- This job requires an organized, calm, detailed oriented individual
- Must be a solution-orientated problem solver
- Ability to work under stressful conditions and react appropriately using good judgment
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $375.00 – $575.00 per week